Confession time - little cheats?

i dont syn tinned fruit either... i only buy tinned pineapple as.the last time i tried to cut up a fresh one i nearly had my fingers off lol!
eating tinned has to be better for u than chocolate tho :)

i dont syn normal mustard... nor garlic puree ina tube.

i feel really naughty after admittin this lol

My HEA milk allowance is sometimes bottomless. ...... Oooops :eek: Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is me! Even on the rare days I have a Hexb cereal! I always hexa cheese! (On top of the milk!)

Yeah and the so light it tastes of nothing mayo!

'I didn't get fat by eating too many peas!!!!'

This made me chuckle! I'd love to have seen the consultant's face. I don't think there's much come-back to that!

I count garlic and herb philly light as a HE even though only the chive or plain ones are listed. I justify it because the calories are the same and I love garlic and herb philly!!

Hmmm, this one had me puzzling! I do the same and thought it was legit. I've just checked the latest HEXs on the website and it just says 75g Philly Light (doesn't state flavour) and also 75g any generic reduced fat soft cheese. I'm thinking we're in the clear...?

Hmmm, this one had me puzzling! I do the same and thought it was legit. I've just checked the latest HEXs on the website and it just says 75g Philly Light (doesn't state flavour) and also 75g any generic reduced fat soft cheese. I'm thinking we're in the clear...?

I'd thought that but they make a point of specifying 75g Philly Light Chives separately, but no mention of the garlic one or the other flavours. So I googled it and came to a thread on here somewhere and it said the garlic wasn't one. Either way in my world it is and I'm still losing so fine by me!

It's not so much a 'cheat' as it is a cardinal sin (syn? ;) ) on the odd day when I'm going out to eat, I switch to calorie counting instead of flexisynning (and fast all day to save my calories). I know I shouldn't chop and change, but it works for me :)

I have a few little ones I've been doing (despite my non weighing promise, I have weighed once and lost 5lbs) and don't seem to be effecting me too much.

1. I didn't syn my muller light dessert which should have been 5 syns. because it was 99 calories (I do log my food on myfitnesspal everyday, and it does tell me the calories) and I was on 1100, so didn't syn it even though I should have.
2. I have added 50ml to my milk allowance because I can't handle skimmed milk (I don't even like milk that much, but it tastes like water!) and my coffee machine has pre-set amounts 2 lattes if 50ml more than my milk allowance, I don't have two everyday, but I've not synned it.
3. I will also switch to calorie counting to allow for a meal out, I find it easier to get the exact calorie count then work out the syns.

I have another...When I make a SW style roast dinner,I don't syn my gravy. Everything else is on plan,roasties etc but nobody else likes the syn free gravy so I make it as usual but just don't flood my plate with it.

I count a tbsp of any oil as a hexB, even if it isn't olive oil. And I don't syn ketchup (I only have it very occasionally).

Back