Confession Time

lisaloooo

Well I am ashamed to admit I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago and have since been messing about with this diet:( :eek:

I have been fortunate enough not to gain the weight I had lost but I haven't lost anymore :break_diet:

So after a good talk with myself, my CDC and my hubby I am taking the plunge again and hitting SSing today.

I know its going to be really hard as it has been hard since I succumbed to food but I am here and I am NOT giving up as I need to lose weight for so many reasons.

So I am going to be back on this board lots again. Roll on next weds with my first restart WI :D

You sound pretty motivated this time - so go for it! Next Wednesday may be my WI date as I am potentially having my first this evening - so I expect to see your loss up there with mine!!!!

Good luck - and keep us posted!

A xx

Well I am ashamed to admit I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago and have since been messing about with this diet:( :eek:

I have been fortunate enough not to gain the weight I had lost but I haven't lost anymore :break_diet:

So after a good talk with myself, my CDC and my hubby I am taking the plunge again and hitting SSing today.

I know its going to be really hard as it has been hard since I succumbed to food but I am here and I am NOT giving up as I need to lose weight for so many reasons.

So I am going to be back on this board lots again. Roll on next weds with my first restart WI :D

Hi Lisa,:wavey:

We're in the same boat you and I.

I had a weight loss of zilch today:badmood::), and it was all down to, a wedge of pizza, no suger squashes and 2 big chicken salads, with, Im ashamed to say a huge blob of full fat mayo :eek:

I think iI will leave off AMM, because once I get a taste of eating, then a little bit is'nt enough.

So today Im starting afresh, Im treating today as my first ever SS.

I will focus, I will not cheat and I will pray lots too :giggle:

Big hugs:hug99:and:vibes: to you.

We will beat this, and we WILL be thin :)

Take care hun

bm2lm xx

Meet your sister .. fell off the wagon and waved it goodbye .. I'm blaming 790 ... BUT only 2 bad days and am back SSing today (after chat with CDC and DH) for 2 and half weeks .. then hopefully will be down another 7lbs and will work up through the plans (and maybe even lose another bit on the way) with a view to being "normally" eating in about 7.5 weeks ... I'm so close to goal now .. don't want to sabotage my GREAT efforts of the past few weeks!!!

I work from home in the mornings so am online a LOT for help/support etc ... and most evenings too (keeps me out of the fridge) ... roll on ketosis!!! Will welcome the COLD!! Came out of ketosis on 790 which made it soo much harder!!!

C'mon folks .. we can do this!!!

Dee

Hi, Im covered in bruises from the amount of times im spending falling of the wagon at the moment but all we can do is keep trying. Good luck im sure your weight losses will soon be very kind again!! Sarahxx.

Back