Confession Time!

Grandma

Totally Focused
Grandma has fallen off the wagon big time! It all got too much this past weekend and I've eaten for England! I'm not telling what - but its been a lot of carbs!! Its the first time I've cheated since January (apart from the Cornish pasty that was deliberate and did no damage at all!) so I'm not worried - so long as I can get back onto SS as soon as I go back home later today. But at least I've owned up to it - and can now get back to it without beating myself up.

I confess to feeling bloated and uncomfortable - and can't wait to get back to the safety and security of SS!!

All I will say is that the first Chunky Kit Kat tasted like heaven. By the fifth, I had the distinct feeling that they weren't as good as I remembered.....!!

You just made me laugh with the kit kat hun.lol.
thats what I was like on all my other diets.

Good luck getting back on ss.xx

do 10 hale mary's and forget about it.xx

Hey grandma! feels really odd calling you that lol

Dont beat yourself up despite the amount of choc you had :eek:you have lost over 100lbs though! so put the choc behind you and back on ss again!

Smacked botty hun, but we gotta be realistic about it. Maybe it will help you stay on track till the end of your journey now!

We learn form our mistakes hun. Just get back on that wagon missus as you are doing fab xxx

LOL @ rep comment grandma, thanks darling xx

:)I confess to laughing at the KitKat comment:)

You are doing amazingly well and to only have 1 blip with everything you have had to contend with is quite frankly a miracle. :p

Keep drinking the water and you will soon get back to it - if you need to step up for a while and then head back to SS that is fine - as long as the weight is heading in the right direction that's all that matters.

Well done and good luck.

We've all done it, don't be too hard on yourself. Just get back on the wagon and you'll do fine I'm sure. You've already lost such a large amount of weight, you should be proud of yourself for that hun.

No blips since January is commendable alone, then add that you've already lost over 100 pounds and I can't say anything negative. You are an inspiration and you are doing very well. Nobody is perfect on this, it's a learning experience and now that you've gotten the not so great kit kats out of your system you can move forward and get to goal.

At least you know the Kit Kats werent as good as you remembered :p Dont worry about it Grandma, just jump back on the wagon :)

aww Grandma! That Kitkat thing made me giggle! Don't you worry about it - you have done soooooooooooooooooo well and are a true inspiration. It might be a good boost anyway for you to complete the rest of your journey.

At least you have owned up and now you can move on xx

Aw Chris, don't worry about it. You've done so well but you're only human hun! It's done so I'd forget it - onwards and downwards.

You look gorgeous in your new avatar.

All I will say is that the first Chunky Kit Kat tasted like heaven. By the fifth, I had the distinct feeling that they weren't as good as I remembered.....!![/quote]

:rotflmao: ...at the kit-kat comment, Ive been there!!! Your are doing fantastic on your journey....as I said to myself when it happened to me (or I happened to me:eek:) I'm still on the journey...just took a wrong turn!! Looking great in your pic by the way!!:hug99:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

well i say well done on 5 kit kat chunky's!!!!!! i always like to confess on this forum then get back on track the next day!

All I can saw is I am in awe of how much you have lost, how well you have done and in such adversity.

Stay away from the KK's now and you'll do your Sept challenge!

Back