confession

I have honestly on more than one occasion eaten more than half of a pizza huts large stuffed crust and a peshwari naan in the same week and still lost weight, just dont dwell on it, go straight back to plan asif it never happened :) worked for me x

8pinktink8 said:
Yes slimming world did forgive me 2.5 lb off yay!

It so does. It really forgives the odd slip up. I'm chuffed to bits for you that's a fantastic loss :)

You could up your excercise, if i have a blip i try and do a bit more than my usual. Its all about burning more than u consume xx

I had been really good my first week of SW.. N lost just half a pound?!?! What the heck is that? The next week I was amazingly strict again.. But then I was a bridesmaid on the Saturday.. I DRANK 60 syns in one day (I tell ya.. I had a good time.. Giggle giggle, hick... ;) ) but come Monday's weigh in id lost 3lb... Boo yeah!? It's madness ay!?

BeksPatel said:
I had been really good my first week of SW.. N lost just half a pound?!?! What the heck is that? The next week I was amazingly strict again.. But then I was a bridesmaid on the Saturday.. I DRANK 60 syns in one day (I tell ya.. I had a good time.. Giggle giggle, hick... ;) ) but come Monday's weigh in id lost 3lb... Boo yeah!? It's madness ay!?

I swear it's alcoholic dehydration or something!! There were three ladies at my group this week who had just pickled themselves in vodka all weekend and still lost loads!!!

Please be careful! Sometimes our bodies work over two weeks, so if you were good on your first week it showed in your second, the excess may show up in your third week but don't think "being good =bad result, and being norty= good result" as that'll have you off the plan! Eventually though I think it evens out x

It's swings and round abouts isn't it. as Suze suggested, I'm going to up my activity this week just to get ahead so to speak incase that burger king sneaks up and bites me in the behind ha....

Ha ha... Your allowed the odd slip up babe.. It's just called life isn't it.. Well done that you have just had one burger king lol!? I am determined that I'm gonna get my fitness up the next couple of weeks.. Get good hobbies now n hopefully it means it will stay off when I reach target!!! P.s I have to agree that the booze was my disguise .. I agree that the two weeks combined MUST resulted in the 3lb loss... It would be a scream if weight loss could be pushed with booze.. U would never wanna reach target then huh.. It would be far too much fun!!!

BeksPatel said:
Ha ha... Your allowed the odd slip up babe.. It's just called life isn't it.. Well done that you have just had one burger king lol!? I am determined that I'm gonna get my fitness up the next couple of weeks.. Get good hobbies now n hopefully it means it will stay off when I reach target!!! P.s I have to agree that the booze was my disguise .. I agree that the two weeks combined MUST resulted in the 3lb loss... It would be a scream if weight loss could be pushed with booze.. U would never wanna reach target then huh.. It would be far too much fun!!!

Thanks hun, ...drink your self thin...that's a new future conquest lol x

Ha ha ha ha u totally crack me up... Shimmy shimmy... Away from me Hun... But you're wiggling your fabulous hips like your doin the twist ... Oh yeah!

Back