Confessions of a binge-eater/ my food diary- please read I could do with support!

Amelie24

Hello!

So this week has been a nightmare. After an initial fortnight's weight loss of 7.5 pounds, I have in the last week put on 3-4 pounds! hopefully some of which is water weight.

I know the reason!- I am a binge eater and eat huge quantities of high fat, high sugar food with far too many syns! A binge can be 1000-2000 calories+. (I used to have an eating disorder and before joining S.W. at the start of May I'd put on a stone in about a month).

Hopefully by keeping a record and being accountable to anyone who will read this I will be able to start sticking to the Slimming World plan again.

So today has been a bit of a bad day with a very high syn load, but nothing compared to last night's massive binge.

Today I started well:

Breakfast: Bran flakes
Lunch: A boiled egg with salad

BUT then it went to pot: 8 M&S marshmallow sweets, 5 merginues, a choc lolly, 4 tea-cakes and Wall's light ice cream with honey and cinnamon! I don't even want to think about the syns in all of that! (maybe I should though and count them towards this week's syn allowance.)

For dinner we're having chicken with either baked potato or salad. I know I'll find it hard not to binge afterwards so I'm going to ask for any snack foods to be hidden!

Fingers crossed I'll make it to bedtime on free foods

xXxXx

Last edited:
Back