Confessions of a loser...

Congratulations hun! I've been nominated as a semi finalist for woman of the year in my group! Complete shocker, I've only been going 6 weeks lol! Don't think I'll win it as the other woman has lost 6 stone but she never stays to class. We have to say a little about our journey on Monday and how we get the results we have and what motivates us etc and then I think the group decide who gets the award for the group! Will wait and see what Monday brings! Xx

Good luck hun hope you get it! Youve done amazing so far!
xx

Lost 2 lbs tonight!! Woo hoo!! So happy with it!
After having a big night out on Saturday and a little slip up on Sunday I wasnt expecting much!
But 2lbs is just what I need to get me right on track for the 8 stone I want off by new year!
Im aiming for another 2lbs this week but me and my Mum are going away to Harrogate for two day next
week which means we will be eatting out and having a buffet breakfast on two mornings. Im hoping
they will have fruit and other free stuff for me to eat rather than greasy sausages!!
Hoping not to use many syns up until then so it wont do much damage when we go away.
xxxxx

Im gunna start putting recipes on here! Always put them on on our groups facebook page but I always forget to put them on here! So im gunna try putting on a couple a week to give people some new ideas :)
Heres a gorgeous fish cake recipe...
334209_10151016700333071_1786030880_o.jpg
Fry off half of finely diced onion with fry light. Make up instant mash as directed and mix in a hand full of frozen peas and the onion. Add a tin of tuna and season with salt, pepper and a tsp of rosemary and mix in well. Spray plenty of fry light on a baking tray and split the mixture into four pattys placing on the baking tray. Spray the top of the fish cakes with fry light. Then put under the gril for 5 mins on each side or until golden. So easy and so gorgeous!

xxx

Young Slimmer of the Year - well done you, woo hoo! You look fab in your photo and I love your shoes - where are they from?

Hey guys,
Really starting to think about after ive lost all my weight. With me going to Miami in April im going to need to look as good as I can so I wanna have as least saggy skin and stretch marks as possible so I can at least consider wearing a bikini.
Theres a new gym opening right by my house and its just £110 for the whole year (around £9 a month) so im seriously considering joining. Even if i only manage to go twice a week, im still doing something. Ive also just bought some bio oil for my stretch marks and scars on my stomach from previous operations, waiting for it to come so havnt tried it out yet. Has anybody else tried bio oil?? Any opinions on it??

Todays Menu
Breakfast - tinned macarel in tomato sauce and a quarter of a melon
Lunch - piri piri fridge raiders (1.5 syns) and an apple
Dinner - Aldi thai salmon fish cake with sweet chili sauce (2.5 syns) with salt and pepper chips, carrots, brocolli and cauliflower

IMAG0377.jpg
I LOVE salt and pepper chips! Theyre one of my faves! This is how you make them.
Chip 4 large potatoes (for 4 servings) and you can either boil them in salted water for 5 mins or for quickness you can microwave them for 5 mins, mix them and then put in for another 5 mins.
Drain the chips, if boiled, then season them with salt, pepper and a tbsp of chinese five spice. Spray a baking tray with fry light and put the chips on. Then spray the chips. Put in a preheated oven
(fan oven 180 degrees) for 10 mins, turn them over and put in for another 10 mins. While there in the oven, fry off a diced onion, chopped pepper and half of a chilli pepper (depending on how spicey you like it! leave out the seeds if you dont like it too spicey) in a wok, then when they are cooked, add some crushed garlic (we dont have a garlic crusher as off yet so i finely grate a clove of garlic into the pan). Once the chips are gorgeous and golden, put the hole lot into the pan and give it a good mix. Then add a tbsp of powdered sweetener and give it another good mix. They are amazing!
XX

Well done on young slimmer of the year! That's brilliant!!! Can't believe ur friends dad is paying for u to go to miami that's so generous and kind of them! I'm planning on America next year and can't wait! And it's so good that you have something big to aim for, such a motivation!
I bought bio oil but kept forgetting to you it! I've heard it's good tho, I just use johnsons moisturiser after I have a bath and they are nearly all gone!
Glad to hear you are back on track! Xxx

Thanks Zoe!! Were about in America are you going?? I know im still in shock that hes paying lol. I wanted to go to Miami for my 21st though, said it for years, but there was no chance I was going at 23 stone!! I am determined to be between 10 stone 7lbs and 11 stone for when I go! That means ive only got to loose around 2.5 lbs each week which is totally doable!
Ooo thats so good! Im gunna give bio oil a go and if it doesnt work im deffinatly gunna try johnsons! What moisturiser is it??? xx

Woo Hoo I joined the gym today!!! It turns out that its actually £110 for 15 months so it actually only works out at around £7 a month, which is a big difference from the £23 I used to pay each month to use the council gym!!! The gym doesnt open until September so im going to have a go at doing some exercise at home in the mean time to get my body a bit more fitter for the treadmill, cross trainer, bikes, weights and the zumba and pilates classes! Ive had a few recommendations for pilates as it is good for toning! I REALLY cannot wait! And its just across the road from my house so ive really got no excuse not to go. There are a couple of girls from my class wanting to go and a few other people I know so at least I wont be doing it alone!! But I need to start being more independent, I rarely go ANYWERE on my own (shopping, for walks etc) because Ive always felt like people are looking at me or they might shout stuff too me etc but I need to stop being reliant on other people and do it myself! Ive lost 5 stone 2lbs all on my own so I should be able to do other things on my own!!

Im in work tonight (doing a 24 hour shift =/) and im dreading it! But ive made a humongous packed lunch to take with me so I wont be tempted by all the cakes and crisps!

What ive ate so far today...
Breakfast - melon, apple, doughnut peaches (they are amazing, deffinatly recommend getting them!), bacon and 2 WW sausages (1 syn)
Lunch - A large baked beans jacket potato with a large salad
Not too hungry as of yet so ive just ate a banana but im going to have a big bowl of my gorgeous chicken soup soon!
xxx

I was exactly the same when I was at my biggest, I never went out with friends :( hated walking any where in case people were looking at me, crossing the road at traffic lights was definitely a no no! Crazy isn't it how much more confident we feel just by losing weight :) I walk for miles now not giving a monkeys if anyone's watching.

Doughnut peaches??? Sounds interesting :)

Back