Confessions of a Maid Of Honour

Missjodielb

With only 15 weeks until my sisters wedding we are pushed for time to find the perfect dresses for me and the other two bridesmaids.

On 21st April I rejoined slimming world at 10am weighing in at 15st 8.5lb. By 12pm I was stood in the dressing room of the Bridal Boutique my sister bought her wedding from dress stuck in a dress feeling hot and bothered and wishing I had not left my weight loss to the last minute.

CEA955A8-B74D-4F43-A7BC-E9B56F99192A.png

I refuse to feel like this on my sisters wedding day. I owe to myself and my sister to look and feel my best

So here goes 15 weeks of all things Speed Food 🍓 Body Magic 💪🏽 and Self Love 🧘🏽‍♀️

MissJodie, you can do this, and you will be the belle of the wedding!

MissJodie, you can do this, and you will be the belle of the wedding!
Thank you so much for this ... sorry for the late reply i’ve been on holiday .... ❤️❤️

I have had a lovely weeks holiday at Primrose Valley with my little boy, my sister, and my nephew! I was away from home and had all good intentions as we were cooking ourselves. In the end I did half and half ... I had great on plan meals but treated myself in between.

I came back home and used the week to really get back in the zone - as much as I hate them I had to dedicate my week to “clawing back the weight gained from treats”

I am happy to announce I had 5.5lb loss 🤗

This has been a great start to the month.

I got a new Slimming Journal 😍

Attachments

• 736A8645-681B-469B-868C-2FC2A31EBDD9.jpeg
    736A8645-681B-469B-868C-2FC2A31EBDD9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
Hey here to follow :) how are you getting on this week? x
Hi Lala

I had a bumpy weekend after a maintain ... however I am all prepped for the week ahead 🙌🏽

Thank you for following 🤗🤗🤗

Yesterday was 100% on plan and I really enjoyed it

I have yogurt and fruit for breakfast, chilli concarne for lunch and a spicy pasta with pepper and a salad for dinner

All my meals were syn free so I got to enjoy a dollop of full fat mayo for 2.5 syns and real pack of hula hoops for 6 syns

I even drank 1 litre of water ( I know its not a lot but I never drink water)

This morning I made the dilly mistake of standing on scales and saw a number that made my eyes water. I am over due on star week so I hoping it is down to that

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Hi,

Sorry you had a bumpy morning but weight loss fluctuates so much daily, essecilly at star week, plus scales can differ if this morning was at home and not at group.

It sounds like you are doing great tho!

Hi,

Sorry you had a bumpy morning but weight loss fluctuates so much daily, essecilly at star week, plus scales can differ if this morning was at home and not at group.

It sounds like you are doing great tho!
Thank you so much Beth ... I think I personally need to stay away from my own scales they only mess with my mind
Wow wedding and fertility treatment you have so much to look forward to ... lovely goals

Good morning

Last night I had a treat tray

It was so nice looking at what I had on the tray knowing I can enjoy it and it was only going to be 10 syns

I felt in CONTROL and it was a much better feeling than having as many syns as I could fit in on Tuesday night and waking up Wednesday morning feeling annoyed at myself and demotivated.

I have learnt that instead of trying to squash all my wants into my syn allowance - I can make fresh syn free versions of my main meals and save any syn allowances for the evening when I have cravings

Last night I did go to bed wanting more crisp and more chocolate - but that is all it was a WANT for things that will slow me down

I WANT to look in the mirror and feel fantastic and I WANT to hold my next certificate in my hand :)

Hope you all have a lovely day

Good morning

Last night I had a treat tray

It was so nice looking at what I had on the tray knowing I can enjoy it and it was only going to be 10 syns

I felt in CONTROL and it was a much better feeling than having as many syns as I could fit in on Tuesday night and waking up Wednesday morning feeling annoyed at myself and demotivated.

I have learnt that instead of trying to squash all my wants into my syn allowance - I can make fresh syn free versions of my main meals and save any syn allowances for the evening when I have cravings

Last night I did go to bed wanting more crisp and more chocolate - but that is all it was a WANT for things that will slow me down

I WANT to look in the mirror and feel fantastic and I WANT to hold my next certificate in my hand :)

Hope you all have a lovely day

That sounds great!
I am the same as I crave in the evenings so try and save all my syns for then.

I only lost 1/2 this week ...... but I am not giving up! I am 15 days over my period due date and FINALLY This week is star week.... my weight loss will balance very soon I just know it will :)

Subscribing to your journey :)

You've done really well so far, especially with your trip away and managing to half/half it!

Looking forward to seeing the numbers keep going down for you :)

Back