Confidence BOOST!!!

Sugar'n'Spice

My week 1 weigh in on the slimmers world diet was yesterday...and i lost 4lbs.
I was happy with it, but i stuck to it religiously so thought it could have been more...
my dad thought i was a bit disappointed so he goes in the kitchen and puts loads of potatoes in a bag...then gives it to me.
"Thats 4lbs!" he said
Honestly...the bag was pretty heavy!!
It was good actually being able to feel how much i'd lost instead of just havin a number in my head an in my book!
So if ya ever thinkin ur not losin enough i would recommend doing that!! Bet you'll feel better!! :D:D

Good on you dad! 4lbs excellent hun. keep it going. xxx

Well done xx

If your consultant has been doing it for a while she may have a 'wobbler' which is an artificial 'version' of 2lb of fat. It is huge and makes you realise how much you've shifted.

haha well arent you all lovely!! thanks very much :D
i was on the extra easy plan but am tryin the Orginal/Green day one
this week...just so i no which one i prefer cos am a newbie! haha
LoobyLou...i cant get over how much weight you've lost!! You must be soooo proud of yourself!! And you look fab too on ur pic!
What plan are ya on for Slimmin World?? xxxx:p

4lbs is a superb loss! Sometimes I think you need to feel how heavy these losses are in things like potatoes and lard etc to understand how much weight you are actually losing. Well Done x

haha thanks!! :)
I see uv jus started...ur a newbie like me! haha
Are ya doin the Extra Easy or Original/Green?? xx

haha well arent you all lovely!! thanks very much :D
i was on the extra easy plan but am tryin the Orginal/Green day one
this week...just so i no which one i prefer cos am a newbie! haha
LoobyLou...i cant get over how much weight you've lost!! You must be soooo proud of yourself!! And you look fab too on ur pic!
What plan are ya on for Slimmin World?? xxxx:p
Thanks hun, I do 3 red days, 2 green days and 2 EE days. Its such a great feeling to of lost the weight and i am proud of myself. I do shock myself sometimes when i buy new clothes and i like what i see in the mirror. It took me 9 months to get to target and iv'e been a target member for 4 months now, I get so much encouragement and help from my group and from everyone on here. xxx Loobylou

Back