Conflicting data on Mild Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, this is a really minor thing (unless you're a complete Batchelors Mild cheese & broccoli addict) but something that is now irritating my pathetic trivial little mind! In my Food Directory from 2009 (blue cover) it states that along with others, Batchelors Mild cheese & broccoli Pasta n Sauce is free (on green & EE). However on the online syns on SW website it states 1/2 syn! I was wondering if anyone has the new (purple) Food Directory and if it comes under free food or is now synned! It could be that they have now changed its value, or they may have even made a mistake! If the data still conflicts, I'll contact SW and demand some answers! There's no messing with me when it comes to food!!

I haven't got the new directory but I like the broccoli and cheese and eat it regularly and have always synned it at 1/2 a syn.

You never know what people are up to these days, chopping and changing all the time- it's difficult to keep up with it all! Thank heavens for Minimins that's all I can say!!!X

:mad: im not very happy!! I only have green days once a week on a saturday and i always have pasta n sauce broc and cheese.

Why cant they just decide something and leave it how it is!!!!!!!!! :banghead::badmood::rant2::whoopass::flamingmad:

I always thought it was free and it is free in my food directory. I don't have the new one though.
I'd rely on the website for the latest values. Things do change!

Hi i have the new purple directory and it's listed under smart syns as -

0.5 for extra easy
22.0 for red
0.5 for green

OSCARSMUMMY it looks like we've got some answers!! Damnit, I was looking forward to letting rip to SW for making an error!! Oh well, at least we know where we are! Pesty, just have it and enjoy it! I'm sure it won't hinder you!!!XXX

Last edited:
I buy the ASDA smartprice Tomaton & Onion pasta and sauce and the golden veg savoury rice and they are both free on EE and G days.

Just thought Id share if anyone was interested.

xx

I buy the ASDA smartprice Tomaton & Onion pasta and sauce and the golden veg savoury rice and they are both free on EE and G days.

Just thought Id share if anyone was interested.

xx

Great suggestion thanks!! I can get on with the batchelors tomato one its too creamy now that they've changed the recipe to add milk!!!

xx

Back