Confused :0(

Gem8133

Hi all,

Hope you are all well, sorry to bother you all but I am confused... I am on day 17 on cd and things have been going great, last night I was not feeling to good as I suffer with bad back pain after operations etc, and have to take pain killer.

I had my two soups and some ham as that's all I could manage , I was out in a car for best part if the day so only managed 1.5 ltr went on the scales this morning and I have put on 2lbs but yet just checked and I am still in ketosis I can't work it out, surely I haven't done any major damage as I am Still in ketosis that's the important bit isn't it?

I had to take two tablets of senna yesterday as have only been to the toilet once while on this diet, but to be fair have never been regular anyway, just wondered if anyone knew or had this as feel a little down about it :0(

Thanks all

Gem xxx

Mines the same! I've been 100% good and since yesterday I've put on over 1lb! I know you shouldn't get on scales everyday but how is this? Don't go toilet regulary! I've checked I'm in ketosis! So annoying x

Iv heard its just water, try not to stress hun, and get back on it xx

Im the same willbeyummy had put on a pound yday but its of now plus some x

Its more likely to be the water hun, I too struggled with water yesterday as was out and about with the kids and no toilets so was conscious about needing the loo, but when I got home never managed to catch up with my water, this morning I am also showing a 1lb gain!!

Just up the water and see what happens x

I couldn't deal with the roller coaster of daily weighing so stick to weekly. It's much more motivating. It'll definitely be the water don't worry. Try psyllium husks, take every day to prevent toilet problems.

Wow, once in 17 days!?!? I expect you'll see a loss after the senna kicks in love! Also up your water and all will be grand. Ham is quite salty do that could be a reason you're retaining fluid x

Thank you ladies, glad its not just me.. I will up water today, got to have this meal for v day, tonight god it sounds like a punishment but he means well so going to have two shakes and a small piece of plain chicken and lettuce with cucumber lol, do you think that will be ok

Xxx

Thanks for all your help, I had a small amount of chicken, some plain lettuce and a can of coke zero but to be honest, I didn't majorly enjoy it :0( so in a way happy as made me think, that I am not missing food

Hope you all had a good valentines day

Gem xxx

Back