Confused about ee

Blauren

I've recently rejoined sw and was a member a while back, I was happy to hear about ee as I love my carbs as well as my meat and fish however I'm struggle to understand... So I now have grasped that with every meal I must eat 1/3 of fruit or veg. But on a typical day I would start the day using oats so simple porridge (HEb) and milk (HEa) do I have to add fruit to this? Also if I feel like I would like a snack of mug shot do I again add fruit or veg? And if I am on a ee day and for example I want chicken and vegetables for dinner is it a must that I add food from the green page ( carbs )

Help! Probably so simple but I don't get it.

I've recently rejoined sw and was a member a while back, I was happy to hear about ee as I love my carbs as well as my meat and fish however I'm struggle to understand... So I now have grasped that with every meal I must eat 1/3 of fruit or veg. But on a typical day I would start the day using oats so simple porridge (HEb) and milk (HEa) do I have to add fruit to this? Also if I feel like I would like a snack of mug shot do I again add fruit or veg? And if I am on a ee day and for example I want chicken and vegetables for dinner is it a must that I add food from the green page ( carbs )

Help! Probably so simple but I don't get it.

On EE you don't have to eat green as well as red in a meal - you can have food from either red or green or both together, it doesn't matter. Your third superfree is meant to cut down on the amount of free foods you eat. The third should preferably go on your plate so there is less room for free food. If you're eating something very portion controlled like a sachet of oats so simple though, you wouldn't eat less than a sachet anyway so it's not crucial. To be on the safe side I would add the fruit in anycase - the same with a mugshot. Re mugshots though, I'd be very careful about eating these as snacks - ideally they should be eaten as part of a main meal instead of a snack. If you regularly eat them as snacks it could jeopardise your weight loss.

Back