confused about how much futher to go( added pics)

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
my target is 9.7 but i'm not sure if i need to go that far. (i'm 10.11 now) i got into my 10's this morning granted i do have alittle fat over the top but they aren't tight its more where i need to tone.
my problem is last time i dieted and lost alot i got to 11.3 and thought the same but looking back at the pics i wasn't done.
my husband says go for the 9.7 but i don't know. am i chicking out and thinking its to far off?
will post a pic later.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 102
  • before side.jpg
    before side.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
How tall are you?
I am 5ft6, and about 10stone7, and should really loose more (7pounds) but can't be bothered!

Hey I am 5ft 3 - currently at 10st 3... My ultimate goal is 9st 7lb.

I am coming off CD today ( after my final WI ) I have lost about a stone in my last attempt. and it is no longer coming off. I am going to tackle the last 10 lbs with healthy eating and serious exercise - I want to try and tone up and hopefully improve my body shape..

You are taller than me - so your BMI must already be in the healthy range..

Ultimatley it is how you feel about yourself.

i'm almost in healthy range. i've decided i'm gonna do my toning up and if i don't lose as quick thats ok and when i'm happy i will work my way back up the plans reguardless what the scales say

tinkerbellsmum said:
my target is 9.7 but i'm not sure if i need to go that far. (i'm 10.11 now) i got into my 10's this morning granted i do have alittle fat over the top but they aren't tight its more where i need to tone.
my problem is last time i dieted and lost alot i got to 11.3 and thought the same but looking back at the pics i wasn't done.
my husband says go for the 9.7 but i don't know. am i chicking out and thinking its to far off?
will post a pic later.

HI how tall are you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 5ft 4 and my target is 9.7. It all just depends on how you feel as it's your body :)

Sorry actually might be 5ft 5 I'm not sure haha!!!

pic please!!!!!

only you can know whats right for you in the long run, you can always come back to cd if you need to, we'll still be here!!

good luck with whichever way you decide to do it x

I think you'll know when you get there hon :)

My original target was 9.7 and I'm a inch smaller than you, I was 9.8 at last weeks WI (night) and was 9.4 this morning & I'm quite happy now :)

i agree with the others that if u feel good then its up to u, i got to 11 10 (im 5 5)and i felt great and was quite happy with pic ive seen. im aiming for 11stone on CD then gonna work my way up and try to maintain. good luck x

Just don't stop too soon, because you think you'll lose the rest yourself by whatever means! I'm sure some people manage it, but I've seen so many people say that they've had enough and are going to do it at SW or WW, or another way and then the weight creeps on. I've also heard a lot say they wish they'd got to goal in the first place. Obviously, if you are happy at a higher weight than your original goal, then you've reached your target if you know what I mean!!

It's such a personal thing and only you will truly know if you are satisfied with the weight you have reached.

I'd made a goal weight on LL, then carried on losing while doing the Route to Management, as it was still really low cals at the beginning. I can tell you that it was the weirdest feeling trying to put a little bit of weight on!!!! Anyway, for me, I'm going to go as low as last time, then I have a bit of a 'buffer' safety zone where I can put on a few lbs if I go away and then get back down. Although, I'm now 41, so I suppose being a size 10 isn't sustainable, or so my lovely friends and family keep telling me!!

yeah think i'm gonna stick to my target which is lower than i wanted for buffer looked at pics and i can see i need to lose more. will add them in a mo

You do look fabulous!!

you look BRILLIANT.. you've lost a lot and only you can decide wether to carry on or not..

but WELL DONE x

Back