Confused.com

Angela:-)

Please help, this site has completely confused me! i don't know how to do anything! it took me ages to figure out how to start a new thread and i know how to reply to someones post but that's it! How do i thank people in posts or see whos thanked me? how have people got these rep things and what do they mean? why can't i see peoples pictures in their profiles? im really confused please help!!!

You can thank people by clicking the thank icon on the bottom right hand side of someones opst, obviously you cant thank your own post. You can view the reps and thanks you have recieved by clicking user CP at the top left of your screen. Hope that helps.

You need to post more hun to build up your privilidges. I think I'm right in saying, you can't thank anyone until 50 posts. When you can, you get a little thumbs up and thanks button, bottom right of each post.
The rep button is at the bottom of your panel on the right hand side. The middle icon which looks like a grey pair of scales. If a post is useful to you, then click the rep button and it builds the reputation of the poster.
Again, you need more posts to see peoples pics on their profiles.
In the blue bar at the top of the screen, there is a tutorials button. Might be worth a look on their too.
Hope this helps!

Calm down, Angela (it's just a commercial!) lol

When you get enough posts there is a 'tutorials' tab about 2 inches from the top of the page, on the blue bar with lots of other tabs. Everything you need (when you can) is there.

Just post lots of 'sounds great' or 'looks lovely' posts in the recipe section to get your 50 - lol

xxx

Thanks everyone!!! I had looked at the tutorials bit but couldn't find anything! I did however go on the bit for new members and a very nice lady had posted all you need to know!!!
Thanks again everyone! stress over haha

You'll soon get used to everything! Welcome aboard, jump in! We love newbies!:welcome:

Back