confused it doesn't take much

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by juicylucy, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i started the programme on tuesday i will run out of sachets on monday so wont have any left for tuesday now do i go back to the chemist on monday for more and to be weighed or do i go back on tuesday morning :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jemjem

jemjem Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I would just go early Tuesday.... as soon as they open and have your shake after WI.

Or just go on MOnday and get weighed on MOnday. In my first week I went on thursday, and started on Friday, but went back the following thursday for a WI.

4. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    I get weighed on a Monday and replenish my stocks then (started on a Monday)- so my last shake is on a Sunday evening. It's up to you- can you go without for a bit on a Tuesday? I go late in the morning, before I would usually have my first shake so I don't feel the need to have one xxx

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Mondays ok but dont forget about bank holidays then it stuffs you up again

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Monday i would say that way you will always have enough incase something happens so you can't get there until Tuesday! And if you can get a few days spare so you can leave them in places...like the car, work etc...just incase you ever forget your shakes!

7. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ok thanx guys will go monday as dont know what time i will be able to get down on tuesday it could be dinner time by the time i get down there with my 3 kids it takes them an hour to eat their breakfast then theres 2 lots of nappies to change and dont even get me started on getting them dressed it takes my 4 yr old forever, then by the time i'v got thier coats on one of little ones wil need changing again. so will go monday to save the rush on tuesday never thought of bank holidays will have to figure something out for them. Thanx again xx lucy xx

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Theres only one left this year hun...so its not too bad and the bank holiday sence!
    Yeah, i totally understand the kids thing...my 5 yr old sounds like your 4 yr old lol

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My WI is on a Monday so the week before the first (May Day) bank holiday my pharmacist let me buy 2 weeks worth. I managed to get in on the Wednesday and bought another weeks worth so now I have a spare weeks worth just in case I can't get to the pharmacy on a Monday morning. It takes the stress out of it for me.

Try asking your pharmacist for an extra day, or couple of days or a weeks supply.

x

10. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    :):) totally identify with that hahhaha...!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.