Confused newbie!

Thetrigos

Silver Member
Hi All,

After losing 3 stone i've joined Slimming world to try and get to my target, as i was flailing on my own - i'm really confused though and it's only breakfast time!!

I was looking in the food optimising book at the healthy extras because i wanted Weetabix for breakfast, and it seems the food optimising book gives an odd list of cereals i've never heard of, and lists weetabix minis as a healthy extra, but not weetabix - so can you not have weetabix (as a healthy extra)?

It seems a very short list, it there somewhere on the slimming world website where you can get a more comprehensive list or is what's in the book it? (i'm mainly talking cereals here, as a healthy extra B).

The book also lists fat free natural yogurt and 'some' fat free fruit yogurt as free food, but i'm having trouble finding what fat free fruit yogurt is free - i'm hoping it's not just muller lights because i think they're revolting! So runny!

I hope you don't mind me asking and that someone might be able to help! xx

Hi,
You can have 2 weetabix, I think they are listed in the "grab and go" section.

If you go on the SW website, Go to the "my weight loss tools" tab and under there is "latest healthy extras" - they are all listed on there.

If you look in the sticky section, there's a big thread on yoghurts - it's not only Mullerlights which are free, there are lots. Again, you can check them on the SW website - use the syn value section (not the snackulator) and you enter the yoghurt you are looking for, it will tell you the syn value or if it is free.

Weetabix are 2 for a healthy extra b. I think it's in one of the grab and go boxes on the healthy extra pages. If you go on the slimming world website there is a page with all the latest healthy extras listed.

I think other is a thread in the syn value sub forum with syn free yogurts.... I know mullets and activita 0 % (except peach ) are free.

Hope this helps

Morning!

You can have 2 weetabix as a healthy extra B. If you are a member you can access an up to date list of healthy extras on the website, I think it's under "my weight loss tools" section after you log in. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, as I haven't logged in recently. If you're stuck for breakfast ideas, or want to save your healthy extras for something else, there's a great thread on here called "what's for breakfast" which has some fab ideas. Can't help you on the yogurts as I usually just have natural yoghurt and rarely buy mullers (usually only for recipes eg. magic pancakes, as they're expensive for what they are I think!).

Hope some of that helps. Loads of advice and ideas on here, so have a good look around. There are some useful threads with FAQs, advice for newbies and common misconceptions. I've found these really useful!

X

Go to your Food Diary -everything you need to know about Syns, HEXes, free, superfree is listed or searchable there.

Back