TS AAM Confused please help!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
So im adding a meal tonight and its come to about 500kcals and 5g of carbs is this ok? Someone told me i have to have 100g of carbs in my add a meal?!?! whats correct?

According to the Exante website;

Why do I have do have a food week break whilst on Total Solutions?
You must have the food week break every 28 days as you are following a VLCD, such as the Total Solution, without medical supervision.
During your food week break you will still have 3 meal replacements a day as well as a healthy balanced meal that is between 400 – 600 kcals. We recommend high protein / low carb meals. Any white meats, fish with green vegetables or salads.
It is also a good way of getting used to counting your own calories and eating healthy balanced meals.

a seafood salad thingy.....lettuce, boiled egg, prawns, salmon and some feta cheese. Seems a bit of an odd mix but they're all things i like so easy for me to eat.

pizzle84 said:
a seafood salad thingy.....lettuce, boiled egg, prawns, salmon and some feta cheese. Seems a bit of an odd mix but they're all things i like so easy for me to eat.

it sounds yummy i love salad with feta cheese

Hi Pizzle
No, 100g of carbs would be way too high I think, 5g sounds much more like it!

Hi Pizzle
No, 100g of carbs would be way too high I think, 5g sounds much more like it!

I agree - 5g sounds about perfect as 100g carbs plus the carbs from your packs would definitely knock you out of ketosis. I think for AAM week the atkins/south beach/dukan type principles will apply (high protein/low carb) - might be worth checking out some of their boards for recipe ideas :)

Back