Confused please help!!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Morning all
Well I am thinking about refeed again but am confused about the slim and save refeed plan and the lipotrim one which I have done before.
When I come off of slim and save do I have to do there refeed plan or can I do lipotrim one ? I am asking as I have still got a weeks worth of lipotrim refeed products to use.
The plans are both different ?
Can anyone help please ?
Thanks ;)

I think you should follow the S&S one personally. Though S&S and Lipotrim are fairly similar, they're not the same and so I'd probably want to follow the plan made specifically to go with S&S. It's up to you though, do what you think would be best for you.

I think you should follow the S&S one personally. Though S&S and Lipotrim are fairly similar, they're not the same and so I'd probably want to follow the plan made specifically to go with S&S. It's up to you though, do what you think would be best for you.

Thanks for your reply. So confused. I hear what your saying but I have got a week of lipotrim still and don't know what to do with it ??
It's confusing I have been on S&S for nearly a month now but was on lipotrim since June last year on and off!!
It's confusing what they say in the leaflets for both like S&S say have fruit day one but lipotrim is day 4 I think! Oh I don't know!!! X :(

Why don't you see if you can sell what Lipotrim things you have?

Which one do you like the sound of most?

Just pick one and maybe keep the Lipotrim stuff in a cupboard incase you want to use it now and again?

Either will do. Both diets work in exactly the same way and he refeed is there to achieve the same result. Choose whichever one you'd like to do and do it.

Back