Confused with Earl Grey!

Matt_L

Hello all,
Day 5 so far and so good, but can somebody please help in clarifying whether i'm allowed to drink earl grey tea?
I thought it was fine as it was a black tea but have read that it contains bergamot which is an extract of orange:confused:

as far as im aware its a no just plain tea,green tea and mint tea but ive only been doing this 4 days someone with more knowledge of lipotrim will probably reply to this post keep at it xx
goals:
make it past day 1
Make it past day 3
complete 1st week and weight in
lose my 1st stone
get back into my size 20s
Get BMI below 40
lose 2nd stone would like this b4 (cribo)
CHRISTMAS REFEED ?????
lose 2 1/2 stone
Get back into my 18s
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
Refeed

Hey Matt, as far as I know it can only be tea made from leaves..so if Earl Grey has extract of orange then it sounds like it's not allowed..sorry :)

Hi Scarymovie, Ella i thought the same; however it is mentioned in the tutorial video as an example of a tea we're allowed to drink?

I would not worry as if it has it will a very tiny amount, so if it helps you keep on the diet keep drinking it.

LT is hard enough without stressing about traces in Earl grey tea.

Hi Kevin, i'll leave the tea for now it is a tough diet and the last thing I want is something slowing down the weight loss. Reading your signature must say fantastic weight loss Kevin 3 stones in 5 weeks is brilliant.

Thx. Good luck and keep posting as everyone here will help you through the difficult times and help celebrate your successes.

sorry forgot to put this aswell from another site i looked at
In today's society bergamot is also very valued oil, it is used to aid in the digestion process

Back