Confused with points!

Hi,
I was wondering if I could have some advice regarding points. I have read with interest whether or not you should use all of your daily allowance, but the trouble is if I conciously go through all my points or leave 4- I feel stuffed and wonder if this will actually work?!

Do you think its ok to leave 7/8 a day or is it better to use them all? It just seems slightly backwards to me to be eating lots lol
Many thanks for any advice :)

I used to save 2 a day for the weekends so I could have a treat but I wouldnt leave as many as 8 xxx

7 or 8 a day under is too little. You need to eat your full allowance. That doesn't necessarily mean eating more though.

How many points are you on a day?
What's a typical days eating for you?

Thank you for your replies. I am allowed 29 a day, but, in todays example, I had 13 left- so I used them up throughout the day so I will have 4 left to save, but I just feel maybe guilty for feeling so full lol

As starlight says enjoy!!! Im only allowed 20! Eckkkkkkkkkk hahah xx

It's not that it's hard to have them it's your scared to have them invade it doesn't work?? It's easy to use points on things as food is so high in calories and points, but I used to be the same had this I'm stuffed feeling but deep down it wasn't it was I'm scared I'm eating too much, if you are full then use the extra points on treats as they will soon be used up ?x

Back