Confused!!

srobson

Hi, after reading some posts on a facebook group I've confused myself just after I thought I'd got my head around extra easy! I get the concept however someone asked about mixing the days i.e having a green breakfast, red lunch and ee dinner. Now I understand that you can only have 1 of each of your he's but surely if it's free on either day and you have your 1/3 superfree, you can have anything throughout the day if it's free on red or green?? Does anyone know where I'm coming from?
Thanks for your help xxx

Yes, if it's free on either red or green then it's free on EE.

I've never heard of mixing the days up on one day though. I always stick to which ever day I've chosen, which is usually EE.

in the days of green and red there was also a plan Mix2Max - where you chose either red or green per meal - ie breakfast, lunch and dinner and ate only fruit and or veg in between.

I understood though that if you are on EE or Green or Red now - you should follow it throughout the day - not at each meal.

Actuall M2M I used to love doing. I only do red now.

I think the question on Facebook is really just asking if you have to use both red and green free foods at each meal - and the answer is no

So you can have a brekkie that is just green - lunch that is just red - and dinner that has both red and green foods

Hi, thank you for the replies. I understand that you have to stick to one day on plan, I was just confused and circes you may have just cleared that up by saying you can have a green breakfast i.e eggs beans and mushrooms and a chicken salad for lunch say and a tuna jacket for dinner? With one of each healthy extra of course. X

Back