1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by linp, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. linp

linp New Member

I have just started extra easy and I want to have ryvita as my "B" choice. I'm confused because it says 2 ryvita dark rye/original/sesame but then it also says 4 ryvita dark rye/original/sesame on the next line down.How many can I have?:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It means that you can have 4 for extra fibre hence the FF next to it. If you have 2 then you have just one F and a S for Speed. Hope that helps.:)
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

that sounds confusing!!!! x
  5. MichelinMummy

MichelinMummy Full Member

I had noticed that too so good question!

I had never asked though because I don't tend to eat Ryvita - :)

But definitely worth knowing!
  6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

There is sufficient fibre in 2 ryvita to make it qualify as a B choice, and if you have 2 it is a speed food.
    As most B choices are 100-120 cals you can have 4 for a B choice, it's just not a speed food then.
  7. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Thanks from me as well as I always tend to have 3 or 4 as I am a greedyso and so and love sesame ryvitas.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.