Confused ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisysp8, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok ... on a Red day, Hex-a choices are milk/cheeses ... and Hex-b choices bread/cereals etc .... I thought i had it sussed until i read that philidelphia light (71g) is a Hex-b on a Green Day ? ? confuuuuuuused.com .. it doesn`t take much to confuse me but this really has.

Can the 71g Philidelphia health extra option be used on a Red Day, or is it only a healthy extra b on a Green day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

cheeses are only a B choice on green.
    Not on EE or red.

HTH x

4. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As well as the standard a and b lists of healthy extras, which work for all plans, there are two additional list of hexbs - one for a red day, and one for a green day. Go back to your Food Optimising book and have a look, if you're not sure what they include. So on a red day you can have a measured amount of baked potato as a hexb, for example.

I think the Philly light won't be in your book, if that's what's making you confused, because it's only just been made a hex. The website will have the most up to date info on that :)

5. diane1982

diane1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just looked at the healthy extra list and 71g Philidelphia Light can be used as an A choice on Red. Cheese can only be used as a B choice on Green but as an A choice on all 3 plans.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.