Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Confused ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisysp8, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok ... on a Red day, Hex-a choices are milk/cheeses ... and Hex-b choices bread/cereals etc .... I thought i had it sussed until i read that philidelphia light (71g) is a Hex-b on a Green Day ? ? confuuuuuuused.com .. it doesn`t take much to confuse me but this really has.

Can the 71g Philidelphia health extra option be used on a Red Day, or is it only a healthy extra b on a Green day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

cheeses are only a B choice on green.
    Not on EE or red.

HTH x

4. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As well as the standard a and b lists of healthy extras, which work for all plans, there are two additional list of hexbs - one for a red day, and one for a green day. Go back to your Food Optimising book and have a look, if you're not sure what they include. So on a red day you can have a measured amount of baked potato as a hexb, for example.

I think the Philly light won't be in your book, if that's what's making you confused, because it's only just been made a hex. The website will have the most up to date info on that :)

5. diane1982

diane1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just looked at the healthy extra list and 71g Philidelphia Light can be used as an A choice on Red. Cheese can only be used as a B choice on Green but as an A choice on all 3 plans.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.