Confused

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fairy3853, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. fairy3853

fairy3853 Full Member

Start Weight:
    107.73kg
    Current Weight:
    107.73kg
    Goal Weight:
    85.73kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    ....about flexi syns.

I find that if iv got a night out planned, its easy for me to save as many as possible of my syns for the occasion. This week as I dont know from week to week if were going to nip for a crafty few in the local, I also decided to save as many syns as poss in case of this and fully intended to use these on a bag of skittles and 2 very thick rounds of toast tonight if we diddnt go for drinkies.

Question is am I allowed to do this? say have 2 or 3 a day then have a syn spending spree sunday before I get my syn allowance back on Monday or do I have to have my syns equaly on a daily basis?

I realy hope not as I would realy strugle with this. Thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Flexi syning & what you are doing are different.

You are allowed between 70-105 syns per week, some people, like me, have there syns on a weekly rather than daily basis. From what you have said this is what you are doing.

Flexi syning is if you know you are going to have a night out & by doing so are going to go over your syns, you decide how many syns in total you will allow yourself that night. Once you have hit that amount you stop. You also must be aware that by doing this you may have a gain or STS.

You can't decide after the event to have had a flexi syn night. It is something which is decided upon before the event.

4. fairy3853

fairy3853 Full Member

Start Weight:
    107.73kg
    Current Weight:
    107.73kg
    Goal Weight:
    85.73kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks Happy Holidays, thats clarified it for me.

I write my syn allowance down on a piece of paper and stick it to the fridge and gtick one off every syn I spend. Glad I can do this.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Somebody at our class has a purse with buttons in, the larger buttons are 10 syns the smaller 5 syns & 1 syn; everytime she uses syns she takes the relevant number out that way she knows exactly how many syns she has left for the week.

6. fairy3853

fairy3853 Full Member

Start Weight:
    107.73kg
    Current Weight:
    107.73kg
    Goal Weight:
    85.73kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I like that idea, might give something like that a whirl myself, maybee pebbles in a jar or something, something I can visualize

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.