Confused

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH I am so mad. What is it with some people,, Informed my old consultant today that I won't be needin her anymore and that I thanked her for her time and help. Was really polite. And well I got a right email back from her saying I was giving up too easy and not showing any willing to fight with my weight and that with her help she will get me to my goal. And that she still would come on Thursday teatime to try talk me round... So I replied saying that I had found another consultant as I had seen in the book and also some good friends on here had also pointed out due to my bmi I shouldn't be on the ss and that it was my choice which plan I choose and said I really wanted to have the shakes and a low cal meal and she wouldn't allow, Her reply came fine you have a new CDC but she won't tell you anything I haven't done and she will have you on 4 shakes and nothing else and that she was actually a fully trained consultant and I wasn't so it was up to her to choose my plan and proceeded to say she won't refund me shakes,,,,,

Got me so mad as I never asked her for refund as still need them and for her to speak to me like this. I didn't bother replying to the last email didn't think it was worth it but I have forwarded them all to cd head office as spoke to very nice lady there today and she said the same it is my choice with reason what I do and she can't see a problem why I can't start at 3 shakes and low calorie meal,,,, I am awaiting reply from them. But they did say may take a few days. But on a bright note. My new CDC due at 10 am tomorrow and I will be back on track
Take care all

My god , her Emailingyou that , shes a crazy woman .
You know they will stop her selling CD now for two reasons , one giving wrong info and how she deals with people . Good Job you told head office , wonder who eles she does this too , if people are weak mined then she will talk them into anything ... thats why she must be stopped . my god saying shes coming to talk you round , thats scarey .
She is ment to be trained by Cambridge and pass before she can go ahead wonder how she passed lol
Let us know if this one you've got coming is nay good lol

Hi msjmc. Yea I was kinda scared by her email and thought it was a little out of order. But she needs to be stopped if she is talking to people like this and she has since emailed saying she needs my signed dr form to sign me off cd so hubby replied saying no and that we had reported her to Cambridge and she as sent reply saying sorry for the way she spoke etc. She obviously knows what gonna happen but I don't care I will let you know about the new lady but she sounds lovely and totally understands where I am coming from and what I need from the diet. So looking good already How are you?

she asked for the forum back , crist , they don't need that back , wonder why she did that ? maybe to get you back round her house and drag you in and shine the toruch in your eyes untilyou give in and do the diet lol!!!
God now she is crazy to even say that .
I bet she is saying sorry now but becareful of anything coming back from her .... head office will need to look into this .
By the emails they know she is not doing her job right .
For me my BMI is too high and i also need from my old CDC a forum to take to the doctors its 43 bmi but i know she will charge me , so i'm on vlcd of my old stock and did not have much left so i'm mixing my w8 , exante and celebrituslim , but i really don't like cleb slim but its going to have todo for now .
I reaaly like CD but until i get it to even 40 i'm going to hav eto stick with these for now ... and i also want my willpower still there ! hehe

Lfc, poor you, it sounds like you have been through a lot! How dare your CDC treat you like that, she works for YOU!! I hope the head office sort her out.

There's been a recent spate of people coming on saying they've been told to have 4 packs a day when they are under the height limit and it's almost certainly due to greedy CDC's trying to squeeze more cash out of people. Never mind, at least you can still use them and spread them out over a longer period of time.

I'm a big advocate of picking and choosing your CDC. If it's not working for you, ditch 'em!! Well done you and good luck with your weight loss. Xx

Hi colony. Thanks for your message. I am bk on track tomorrow but been on scales and lost half stone xxxxx

MsJMC said:
she asked for the forum back , crist , they don't need that back , wonder why she did that ? maybe to get you back round her house and drag you in and shine the toruch in your eyes untilyou give in and do the diet lol!!!
God now she is crazy to even say that .
I bet she is saying sorry now but becareful of anything coming back from her .... head office will need to look into this .
By the emails they know she is not doing her job right .
For me my BMI is too high and i also need from my old CDC a forum to take to the doctors its 43 bmi but i know she will charge me , so i'm on vlcd of my old stock and did not have much left so i'm mixing my w8 , exante and celebrituslim , but i really don't like cleb slim but its going to have todo for now .
I reaaly like CD but until i get it to even 40 i'm going to hav eto stick with these for now ... and i also want my willpower still there ! hehe

Lol this made me laugh. Really cheered me up. You can see it now Cambridge consultant arrested for forcing people to do cd haha.
I am sure you will do brill and we will both achieve our dreams like everyone else on here too xxxx

You did need some cheering up , hehe .
Yes look on the news headlines for her in next few days lol
Thanks , yes will will put the work in and it will be rewarding at the end .
As everyday is different on this Diet , hey well done on your weight loss too ! will be checjing in see how your doing , all the best for tomorrow too !

Hi, had to go and look at my reciept after reading these posts and I've been charged 1.90 per shake and 2.10 per ready shake carton. Do you reckon they just make it up as they go along?? I got my manual for free, a bag and a keyring, but tbh I'd rather save money on the shakes x

they can sell Cambridge for what they want too .
But i've never heard of them sellings books to just now .... wonder why ?
But they put their own mark up on the stuff , i also think that the bigger the order they place the cheaper they get CD for thats the CDC ..

They do have a mag out every 3 months and some give free some charge , its got stories in there's other bits .

Hiya. Yes mynnew CDC said the books should be given free and we get charged for the mag if we want it

We will all be slimmer by Christmas. Take each day as it comes and face the hurdles of cd head on and we will do this x

How's the diet going nette? Hope you are doing ok

Hellooo

Now I'm feeling good, but I didnt cope well yesterday which my first day. I felt sick, had a headache and just felt worried I couldn't do it. When I went to bed my head was swimming, had a cry too!! Omg what a mess lol. Woke up this morning feeling rough but after a shower and a long drink of water I felt fine. Felt good all day, even mowed 2 lawns and felt fine I thought it might make feel a bit weak.

Tomorrow is day 3 tho so should be going in ketosis, if thats right. Just have to see how it goes..

How are you doing?? x

Hi nette. Yeah day 3 should be ketosis stage. So good luck for that, I was doing ok then got ILL then had issues with my CDC. So spoke to new one last night so starting all over again tomorrow so hopefully Saturday should be my ketosis day. If you ever feel down and need to talk let me know. Will pm you my email and can chat xxx

Can't send you a private message yet :( says you cant receive them

Thanks msjmc I will take a look at that :).

New consultant is great and just awaiting my dr to re sign a form with new consultant details. Spoke to my dr and she said she will try sign this today for me :). Then I can restart. Praying it will be tomorrow xx.

Oh lfc you've not had a very good start :( I would love to message each other, think you cant cos I've not reached enough posts yet.. Great to hear from people that know what it's like. AM I supposed to my email on here? It's [email protected]

I'm on day 4 now think I'm getting confused with days lol, I feel great! I only felt bad the first day.

Really hope you get that signed quick so you can get back on it, fingers crossed :) x

Hi nette. I will email you now and we can chat :)

Back