Confused

Its better to email as when you msg on here if you take too long then it logs you out and you lose the msg as i have found out many times lol
Think its 50 posts before you can msg .
so your waiting now for the forum to be signed , you can't still do the diet as you have it , it just means a head start .
That site will give you a spur on , seeing peoples pics of before and afters . also gives you an idea of time , of how long it would take you to do it .
Keep us posted

Hiya guys been dr to pick form up. All signed so now my CDC ringing me later and I start back on cd tomorrow woohoo can't wait. Msjmc I will pm you my email address too xxxx

ok , cheers .
wow so tomorrow is your day .
have you had a treat day today before you start hehe.
what are you going to order from your cdc ?

Yeah I treat myself to pie and chips yum yum. Really looking forward to starting I will be ordering the soups and apple porridge. And the mint choc for sure :). Not sure about the tetras as found them too strong.
Chat soon xx

Morning Jenny
Well hows it going ?
Pie and chips how lovely my fav is chicken and mushroom .
Well being on this diet real food is heaven ... but its only taken away till i sort my weight out then i'll go have these things .
I'll watch if the weight creeps on because i'm not going to let myself go back to this.
Today has been 1 cleb slim , i really don't like the taste of that . i'm going to look into another diet until my bmi comes down called slim&save to tide me over until i can get CD .
What have you had so far ?

Hello msjmc. I have had a fruits of the forest shake for breakfast. Not sure if I like that. It's a undecided one lol. I had potato and leek soup for my lunch . And will be having chicken and Salad for tea and a hot mint choc for supper,, I just hope I still loose weight quick with having a meal everyday but any loss is good :).

Slim and save what's that then as not heard of it before, I have seen one on eBay that's advertised and they say it just like this and ll but half the cost

Unsure of the taste of slim&save , but worth a try ... next week will order from the site and see .
Fruits of the forest i like that one .
Well with the plus they say there is not much difference , but you don't have to stay on that plan ... make it your plan not your cdc plan .
Think its because your bmi is 43 she is putting you on that , same as mine said that too me .when i called her .
Been shopping i'm always shopping , as food goes to fast in this house and i'm only having some odd chicken lol
What i do notice is how much the family over eat , i mean picking and that was me too ... well i just have to watch them now lol

Thank you baby pat

LFc , how are you doing ? how you finding ?CD ?

Morning, yea I am doing ok msjmc. On day 3 and feeling great:). How r u?

Thanks llla. I fel so much better now ;).

I'm dropping weight and feeling good .... must say time has flown by .
Well its been a very unsettled day .... most of August all over the place ...
Good to see your committed to the diet , soon see how much better you feel in first few weeks .

Msjmc. Hope everything ok and your unsettled day as settled now :). Yeah bet you feeling great with losing weight I can't weight to actually notice the weight coming off :).

Back