CONFUSED!

I just tried to post in my food diary for today and it said “thank you for posting your post will not be visible until a moderator approves it” why is this?

Because you are a newbie some posts are moderated, for instance if you include a link it would be removed. It should appear soon :)

theres no links or anything just straight forward post, was over half hour ago and still nothing :/

Well personally i think its a disgrace! Its a joke that i posted something hours ago and still not there, wont be using this site again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when i read about posting in wrong place it is absolutely pathetic!!! Who do half of u think u are talkin to people like kids????? Was warned and people were right!

Well personally i think its a disgrace! Its a joke that i posted something hours ago and still not there, wont be using this site again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when i read about posting in wrong place it is absolutely pathetic!!! Who do half of u think u are talkin to people like kids????? Was warned and people were right!

Dear Lord, all of that because it's taken a few measly hours to show your post?

What you need to understand is that the mods aren't around 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - they're human beings and have a life too, you know. They can and will quite happily do things when they're around, provided you have a little patience and graciousness about yourself. The whole reasons newbies have these limitations in the first place is to stop spam posters etc. all in an effort to protect other users. The mods do a fantastic job and certainly don't deserve to be spoken to like that.

And as for talking to people like a kids, what exactly do you think you sound like in your post? Throwing your toys out of your pram because of your own impatientness. With an attitude like that, I definitely don't think Minimins is the right place for you.

Starlight, the rest of us appreciate you.

Chunkymoney87 said:

Get off your high horse

you have to be kidding me, youre getting in a strop because your post hasnt appeared?

If that is seriously your attitude i dont think minimins is the place for you

yeah dont think it is you are all useless!! Didnt take u to long to reply once i got stroppy did it??

Dear Lord, all of that because it's taken a few measly hours to show your post?

What you need to understand is that the mods aren't around 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - they're human beings and have a life too, you know. They can and will quite happily do things when they're around, provided you have a little patience and graciousness about yourself. The whole reasons newbies have these limitations in the first place is to stop spam posters etc. all in an effort to protect other users. The mods do a fantastic job and certainly don't deserve to be spoken to like that.

And as for talking to people like a kids, what exactly do you think you sound like in your post? Throwing your toys out of your pram because of your own impatientness. With an attitude like that, I definitely don't think Minimins is the right place for you.

Starlight, the rest of us appreciate you.

U CAN GO JUMP ALSO! DO ONE!

U CAN GO JUMP ALSO! DO ONE!

Your childishness amuses me.

We're all waiting for you to "do one" actually, since we're so all so useless. Enjoy your time being rude to people elsewhere.

Chunkymoney87 said:
SHUT UR FACE!

Haha :D relax sweetie, once you get a few posts in its a fabulous and very supportive forum which allows you to post whenever you like! :)
all these abusive posts are probably helping to move you along to not being a newbie even quicker, a few more posts to apologise now and you'll even be able to get your very own avatar!

Also thought you were not going to use this site again.

Shes not now :)

Haha :D relax sweetie, once you get a few posts in its a fabulous and very supportive forum which allows you to post whenever you like! :)
all these abusive posts are probably helping to move you along to not being a newbie even quicker, a few more posts to apologise now and you'll even be able to get your very own avatar!

Posting again isnt an option Im afraid. Minimins doesnt tolerate that kind of posting on the site

My god all that over a posting! U need to get a life im afraid, do u think the world revolves around u and everyone should drop everything just to approve ur post? This defo isn’t the site for u im afraid!

Back