confused !!!!

Technically yes (those that are marked as suitable for all phases), but I wouldn't have one unless it's an absolute emergency.

One of the purposes of Induction is to break the cycle of sugar cravings that many of us suffer from and to wean us off the taste of sweet things. If you eat Atkins bars, even though they are artificially sweetened, you're keeping your taste and desire for sweet things well and truly alive, and to me, that seems self-defeating.

Also, although they won't kick you out of ketosis, they do appear to hinder weight loss for some people who are sensitive to the sweetening they contain.

My advice would be to keep those two weeks of Induction as clean as you possibly can....and good luck!:)

oh dear.i was very happy thinking i cud hav the bars!!!ive a terrible sweet tooth!!!!so itll do me no harm 2 eliminate "sweet things"!!!thanx 4 the reply ; )

I find most people on here that mention them say they have one a week maximum as an emergency.

I have one in the fridge that has been there for nearly seven weeks now, better to have it and not eat it then want it and cheat I thought but I was tough and fought my sugar cravings and now weeks later, thou my milk addiction took nearly four weeks to go, it's gone.

Give yourself the break from all the bad foods and be strict, you'll feel much better for it. Good luck!

Will do as soon as I hit 50 plus threads, can-t seem to do it til then. x Good luck and well done so far. x

Will do as soon as I hit 50 plus threads, can-t seem to do it til then. x Good luck and well done so far. x

Ah sorry, didn't know. Only 30 pounds so far.

Back