confused

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi my name is andres and i am currently doing ww but am getting a bit bored counting points , am abit confused about sf and have some questions so here agoes

can u eat ww meals on sf

do you count veg/fruit in your 600cals

can you still go out for a meal or fast food place (subway , cafe nero, burgerking etc)

hope someone can help me as i am considering joining thanks

Hi there, i use a mix of WW and SF so can answer your questions. Yes to all the above!! You can eat whatever you like so long as its within the cals. You count fruit and veg just like everything else. Myfitnesspal is handy for checking and logging cals. Good luck!

Hi, basically you should:

3 - 100 calorie snacks. I often combine them to have a little lunch or 2 larger snacks
2 - Meal replacements (the shakes of meal bars). These are 200-250 calories.
1 - 600 calorie meal, which is meant to be balanced between carbohydrates, protein and fruit/veg.

As for eating out, it's still fine. I've been out to eat and just cut down on the snacks during the day. Remember that whilst you're eating out you just have to be smart with what you have. Like at Cafe Nero, don't choose a pastry and swap a milky latte or cappicino or a black americano. It's really easy actually, I've lost 2 stone in 2 months and going strong.

Rossbarber that's a fantastic loss, is yr weight loss from slim fast alone or do u exercise too?

Back