Confused...

diamond787

... Basically the past few weeks ive been weighing myself on digital scales... anyway i note down my weight every morning and everynight..
So my weight was going down, and the past few days its starting to go up, even though im eating less calories, im on less than 1000 a day.. and i finished my period last week so its not that..

Just abit confused coz im working so hard to shift this weight and its not helping when i get all happy that im losing and slowly its getting back..

Have you been eating more salt or drinking more fizzy drinks to make you retain water?? Do you feel bloated at all?
Could be constipation?
Sorry I'm just guessing.

im only drinking water, been going loo everyday... feel fine in the constipation area, basically i have a CD for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and friut and a CD for dinner, i work in retail so im running around 9hours a day...

Could be a water gain from eating carbs again. Are you working your way up through the steps?

do you think me eating sandwiches everyday for lunch is bad?? i have brown bread no butter just salami.. not really working up, kinda working down, lol..

could it be you are not eating enough and your body is holding on to what you are consuming.
Your BMI is quite low so it could be that

i dont know, coz i tried eating abit more and wasnt losing anything, and now that i tried it this way i have started to lose, im actually too scared to eat more in case i go back to not losing anything, i know my bmi looks really healthy and i shouldnt be worrying but i still have alot of fat, and i have no time to exercise coz i work full-time and im constantly running around so i gathered ill be keeping kinda fit that way...

Are you sure what you have is fat and not just loose skin....?
I think from your post you know it is just a bit of toning that you need
Also it does take a while for your skin to catch up as such...Perhaps you should give yourself a couple of months trying to maintain your weight and see if your skin "catches up" and natural tones.
Please enjoy the fact that you are now a healthy BMI

Thank you for your replies, im am very happy that im healthy, dont get me wrong, ive been maintaining the weight for a few months now... im gonna see how it goes, it is actual fat, lol and the worst thing is i havnt lost any weight from my face, which is really weird coz i thought thats where you would lose first... i know im getting to the the stage of constantly thinking about my weight and everything i eat, which isnt good mentally but i also know ill never be happy until im proper slim and can get my arse into a size 8... lol

Back