Confused .... !!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey guys :)

I am a little confused as to how being on your t.o.t.m can hinder weight loss?

I am on it at the minute but have stuck to the diet 100% and dont even feel the urge to give in (i love lipotrim!!:D) but now i am worried that im not going to have a good weight loss due to this blasted t.o.t.m ..... grrr

Its because around the time of the month the body holds onto water. And mostly you wull make up for it the next week :)

oh no!! :( i dont want to put on!!!!!!!! you have scared me now!
This is really annoying as i havnt had a t.o.t.m for 3 years!!! Dammit body!!! lol

you know im in the same situation..haven't had one for 6 months due to the little pill that i take every morning and then lo and behold you go on to this dust diet and you get one! Dont worry summergirl i'm with ya too xx

Hun, I was due a period last week, but it came in the first few days of lipotrim (and didnt develope if you know what I mean)...and i lost 10lb. If you havent lost (I doubt whether you would gain) just think oh well, thats just water, and move onto the next week.

It doesn't affect everyone in this way, so just keep looking at the bigger picture xxx

But now i am thinking maybe i shoud lay off the water so my body cant retain it ...... but i know that isnt really the best idea is it!!

Oh no !!! Dont you might faint or something..the worst thing is dehydration. Dont worry you'll be fine like Demaris said. I'm getting weighed early tomorrow so i'll let you know if it's had any effect on me :) Keep going ..you can do it x

But now i am thinking maybe i shoud lay off the water so my body cant retain it ...... but i know that isnt really the best idea is it!!

Noooooo don't do that! Its the water that flushes the ketones away (that yucky fat)...please don't worry hun, have a look at other peoples charts and know that whatever the weight loss is you are on the right track xx

Oh no !!! Dont you might faint or something..the worst thing is dehydration. Dont worry you'll be fine like Demaris said. I'm getting weighed early tomorrow so i'll let you know if it's had any effect on me :) Keep going ..you can do it x

Be sure to let me know :) and good luck for tomorrow xx

Thanks for the advice guys - im just guna have to suck it up and get on with it aint i!?!!!! lol

You must drink the water.

Lipotrim is not new. It has been going in the UK since the 80's. You're not the first person on it who's had to deal with T.o.t.m. and nowhere is it even suggested that you should not drink the water just to get a good reading one week out of the month.

Follow the instructions you were given on the DVD and by your GP/pharmacist.

it will make up for it week after if you only have a small loss so dont worry

Hey chicken dont worry!!
I hate my TOTM on my first weigh in and i still lost 10lbs!! xx

Don't worry too much about it. We're all different. As you can see, I had my TOTM in week 3 and still had a good loss. Good luck and don't worry!

lets hope i can atleast make 4lbs :) fingers crossed!!
Thankyou guys - this forum really does provide great help and somewhere to turn :D

Back