Confusing Scales

nellybelle

Hi Guys,

I just had my 4th weigh in yesterday, and it was 120 lbs, when I got home (30 mins later) I weighed again but without clothes and weighed 121.2 lbs. Im wondering which I should be going by from now on, as up untill now my scale at home has always shown less than my CDCs scale as I weigh at home without clothes. Also up untill now Ive been going by my home scales as it is my 'real' weight without clothes.

A little confused, I hope someone can give me advice.

Poor you - these scales are all different and can be very irritating. I guess which ones you use won't actually matter in the end. They're only about 1 lb different. Probably they will show more or less the same weight 'loss' in the week and that is the important thing. However if you still get anxious about it just choose the one you trust more - or the one that weighs you less if that's psychologically helpful. Don't get too stressed about it - just keep losing weight whichever scales you are using!!! Take care.

You could check 20 different scales and youd probably get 20 different results. Youd be better going by your CDC scales, theyre the official ones and dont check your own. Ultimately though there could be 10lbs of a difference in your weight on the scales but a 1lb loss will be the same whatever the numbers are.

Back