Congratulations to CharlotteK..

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
One of my clients CharlotteK has reached a mamoth milestone...Today she has lost 4 stone with me on CD and a massive 12 stone in all..

Absolutley brilliant Charlotte, I hope you are going to treat yourself to something nice (not food ;) ). You are a real star.

:talk017:

A HUGE congrats to CharlotteK, what a massive and fantastic achievement! :0clapper::party0019::party0049::party0038::banana dancer:

12 stone is an amazing amount!! Well done!! :D:D:D:D

xxx

Thank you! And a very big thank you to Maggie!! I feel great! I can't stop smiling. Feel like I want to shout it from the roof tops!!!! The key things for this diet are your cdc's and this forum!!!!!! I feel like I could cry! x x Just put up a new thread about it ( thats my shouting from the roof tops!!) x x

Last edited:
Fantastic Charlotte. Well done.

Photos please :D

Sheesh kebab! That's wonderful news and motivation for us all! Congratulation charlotteK! xx

Well done Charlotte! You must be so pleased! I bet you look great too!

It must have been quite a journey. I have lost 3 stone and it has felt like an age.

Thats amazing!

Really well done to you. I am more confident now that I can shift the mere 4 stone i have left!

Brilliant!

Amazing loss-well done Charlotte!:D

Incredible loss - Charlotte you have done amazingly well. No wonder you are feeling on top of the world - you deserve to:)

Charlotte your an inspiration its these sort of stories give me real inspiration to keep this up thanks and well done x

Back