Congratulations to Phil and family...

Congratulations Phil:bestwishes: , that's fantastic news, hope everyone is doing well, love the name :D xx

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr CONGRATULATIONS (gathering this is why we not seen phil about) lovely name i hope baby and mum are doing well and please pass on well done to your wife for me.
defo need to see pics lol. congratulations to you and family xxxxxxxxxxx

ahhh a little girl!!
Congrats to all the family. hope mum and baby are doing good.
cant wait to see some pics :)
much love xxx

Fantastic news, best wishes for the future

xx

Aww what lovely news :) Congratulations

Ahhh congatulations hunnie, hope mum and baby are doing well. Im loving the name to :)

:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

I love you lot !!!!!

Thank you all for all your wonderful messages!!! My OH is really chuffed you are all very thoughtful. The little one is doing well and has settled very quickly and is really good at night, my lad is over the moon at having a new baby sister and told all his friends at nursery today, he even came back with a lovely picture he had made of the whole family !. It will be nice when we get back into routine again. The net big change will be my lad going to "big boys School in September". Although he is only 4 he is ready now and just coasting at nursery. We have been told that there is only 5 boys in his class including him the rest girls........ all I can say his going to have fun for the next 7 years....heheheheeh!

Once again big hugs to you!!! from us at Frontier-Phil family HQ.... xxxxxxxx
:family2:

Phil x

Last edited:
Congratulations phil and well done to your wife!

Nothing like a new baby to change the routine but im sure you will be fine!

Good luck for the next 7 years! hehe!

Back