Congratulations to Starlight - 100 lbs Lighter!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Flippin well done Starlight!!!

You are an inspiration for many, and I for one am blown away by your achievement so far this year! Rock on girl!!

:talk017:

Well Done Starlight...absolutely Fantastic

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

I know I've said it on your own thread but you deserve to be told again....

100LBS IS A FANTABULOUS ACHIEVEMENT WELL DONE!!

:talk017::talk017:​

Awww thank you guys :)

I hope my weight loss lets people see that WW really is an option no matter how much you have to lose. As D_Q saw in the sample 'menu' I posted in my diary its not all about eating salad and rabbit food ;)

I cant believe Ive got this far so soon, I love how much my life is changing every week.

As Im doing WW on my own, without classes, Minimins has been absolutely essential for me for the extra support (although I do have the most amazing family and friends) Even my Sgt at work punched the air today when I told him Id hit the 100lbs mark :)

I really wouldnt have got this far without everyone here.

Oh and I really owe SO much to Sharon (Summerskye) for introducing me to MM in the first place.

So.... 100 down..... how many to go??? You know what? Im not even fazed by how many I still have to go cos I KNOW that this time - I WILL DO IT :party0049:

Im sure I can speak for everyone here when I say, we are all so, so, so proud of you!!

Oh and I really owe SO much to Sharon (Summerskye) for introducing me to MM in the first place.

So.... 100 down..... how many to go??? You know what? Im not even fazed by how many I still have to go cos I KNOW that this time - I WILL DO IT :party0049:

My pleasure, my darling!!

You've been such an incredible inspiration and source of support to so many people on here that I think introducing you to this wonderful site was one of the best things I've done all year! I'm just SO proud of you and you'll hear me cheering all the way from Essex when you get to your goal :D

Much love

Hello you totally inspirational girlie!!!!! :D:D:D

I got your text earlier but couldn't reply at the time. I did have a huge grin on my face though when I read your news!!!!!!!:eek::D

You should be walking on air and I hope you are????...WOW!!

WOW !! well done Starlight - you're an inspiration !!!

Debz x

Awww thank you guys :)

I hope my weight loss lets people see that WW really is an option no matter how much you have to lose. As D_Q saw in the sample 'menu' I posted in my diary its not all about eating salad and rabbit food ;)

I cant believe Ive got this far so soon, I love how much my life is changing every week.

As Im doing WW on my own, without classes, Minimins has been absolutely essential for me for the extra support (although I do have the most amazing family and friends) Even my Sgt at work punched the air today when I told him Id hit the 100lbs mark :)

I really wouldnt have got this far without everyone here.

WHAT A GIRL!!!!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done what an achievment, you must be so pleased, bet you got a lovely new wardrobe, you are an inspiration to everyone

Well done starlight as many people including myself have said you are a true inspiration. Reading your thread in the ww forum you just sound so happy with your weight loss you are just proof that if people stick at it instead of giving up they will be happier in the long run. :clap:

Such a superb achievement Starlight, what a superstar you are.

Well bluddy done x

Back