Considering Cosmetic Surgery? Check this out...

Trini_Divine

Finally getting surgery
Hi,

If anyone is really considering cosmetic surgery after weight-loss, my mum has a business in Poland called Positive Image. What she does is she talks to clients at length - taking their health, state of mind, pics (that she gets them to send to her so that she can send them to the surgeons) all into mind before deciding if to take them Warsaw, Poland to have their consultation/surgery. When they come out of the clinic she takes them to her appartement (which is in an area equivalent to Central London) and takes care of them, takes them sightseeing/shopping etc and then brings them back to London. She has been in several top newspapers (guardian) /magazines (top sante) and has even received awards for her work. My mum had a tummy tuck herself (a few yrs ago), as well as a breast reduction, and the woman who was supposed to be her (and a few other women's) aftercarer did a very rubbish job. So my mum saw a huge gap in the market. She is naturally a very caring person so people warm to her easily which she finds important because as she's had surgery herself she knows how scary it can be going into this. Plus, it's much cheaper to have your surgery in Poland (bonus! lol).

Her website is http://www.positive-image-cosmetic-surgery.co.uk

Take a look.

Sacha.xxx

Back