A million reasons to do this .....

I read on here a few years ago that the keto sticks don't really work very well... So don't worry if they say you are or aren't in ketosis. You should be able to tell by the metallic taste in your mouth and your bad breath :D

Nearly your 1st week done, jenboo! Aww, I always struggle at the weekend too....Saturday was always treat day. Last time, it took me until around week 3 to break the grub habit. Day 10 for me...good and bad days, but still determined! My husband told me yesterday that I've lost one of my five chins already. I'll take that haha.
Good luck everyone xx

I messed up at the weekend - went to stay with a mate and forgot to take food. DOH...

Back on it Monday but struggling. Having said that my jeans feel slightly less tight already! :eek:

And go to bed early if you feel like you're going to cave in!

Hiya folks, how is everyone getting on? 2 weeks down, 10 to go! Was doing well until last night...serious wobble, but I didn't cave. Funny how it just happens like that. Feel good and positive again today!
Hope everyone is doing really well xx

Hello.....I'm a bit miffed because it was my second weigh in yesterday and I didn't lose anything....I'm not giving up though I will do the full month. It's got to be a blip as I'm living on under 800 calories a day. On the bright side I'm not hungry and seem to be able to manage ok......

Hello.....I'm a bit miffed because it was my second weigh in yesterday and I didn't lose anything....I'm not giving up though I will do the full month. It's got to be a blip as I'm living on under 800 calories a day. On the bright side I'm not hungry and seem to be able to manage ok......

Hiya, that happened to me twice that last time. I'm sure you'll make up for it over the weeks. Well done for not giving up! x

Some weeks you don't lose anything. I found in the past it sometimes happens 2 weeks running. It's REALLY frustrating. You have to remember that you will lose weight if you keep going. Sometimes things like TOTM and stress seem to effect your weight loss.

I fell off the wagon this weekend ...big time....my bad habits got the better of me as been stressed ...i will be back on it tomorrow...has anybody got any tips for stress management that does not involve binge eating so annoyed at myself ....well done to you all who are doing well it inspires me xxx

Jenboo is the binge eating a big thing for you ? You might want to identify potential triggers when you are feeling ok and then put something into place.....look at key areas for stress (relationships or work or self esteem) and then acknowledge that you feel anxious but must do something other than eat (music, doing your nails, bath etc)...it does mean you have to be extra aware of yourself . I find it really reassuring to remind myself that I am tackling the weight gain so it's one less thing to worry about and punish myself for. Another useful thing but difficult is to write down the benefits of being overweight and work out whether you are subconsciously sabotaging yourself...... the benefits might be that you can hide, not take risks or be invisible......

I'm on day two 62 disabled and tried every diet going, this is first time doing no food diet so far it's been ok, I need to lose ag least 3 stoneprefer4 I'm hoping the lack of excercise won't hinder my progress. This is the last diet I plan to do when I get too where I want to be I plan to just do low calorie or Atkins type not are yet ?!

I started carrying a water bottle everywhere with me where I could be tempted by food. It not only stopped me snacking it also made sure that I kept my water consumption up. Even if you fall off the wagon, jump back on it and keep going. It will work and you will see some amazing results xx

I'm new to exante. I have pcos and hypothyroidism. I wAnna loose 10 stone. I'm on day 2! Does anyone get the case of burps real bad? I'm still trying to work out the basics of this diet. I tried slimming world, herbalife, weight watchers and nothing helped. I need to loose weight for breast reduction as it's a medical issue (doctors won't do it till under 25 bmi) I need to loose weight for wedding. I also want to have a baby. I'm currently 20st 8lbs. It won't be easy but I'm gunna try. Pcos hypothyroidism and insulin resistance is a *****! I refuse to give in and I will prove doctors wrong.

Hi everyone....I have been missing in action...completely failed since the first time was on it...stress eating and a lack of self control got the better of me... however....here I am back at it and on day 2

Last 2 days have been quite challenging....kids are on school holidays so am off work out of routine and cooking and around a lot of snacks ! Yesterday I spent 4 hours gardening and 3 hours ironing at night to keep me busy it seemed to work.
This morning I woke up with complete brain fog..felt dizzy and had a headache....nearly caved and stayed in bed...however I gave myself a kick up the arse and drank lots of water and had a bar and feel a bit better.

How is everyone else doing ?
What is everyone doing to keep motivated xx

Back