Considering moving to Slim and Save

weasey

Gold Member
I've been on LL for 23 weeks and have lost over 6 stone. I'm really happy with my loss and with the programme as a whole. However, my councillor isn't very good. This hasn't been an issue for me as I am motivated and have been from the start but I'm unhappy at paying the money for LL when the councilling isn't worth it. I ordered a few sample packs from Slim and Save and they were gorgeous! Amazing meals and bars. Also much cheaper than LL.

Could do with some advice from you guys. What do you think? I am a bit worried about route to management - I think that's when I'll really need the councilling. Perhaps I could go to a different councillor at that time? Any thoughts?

Just remember with SnS that youll probably need to take vitamins etc with them, not all their programmes have the full nutrients you need. The packs are quite a bit smaller than others too

I would continue with 4 packs a day so would still get the nutients. The bars are quite a bit smaller than LL bars but I prefer the taste. I am concerned about RTM though - I suspect that I'll need the councilling then...

Are there any other consultants in your area that are close by? I seem to live within the middle of 4 of them. And I will happily go and talk to another one if I find I am not happy with my current one. After all you are paying a lot of money and should be happy with the counsellor you have.

There is another one which is further away but doable. I do like the idea of the councilling but my LLC hardly ever uses the module books and stops after 20 mins saying that it's finished. I don't see the point in paying for that. It would make sense to try someone else though - I'm just wary after this experience.

Back