Considering Slim Fast

greedyguts1980

Silver Member
Hi

I have been rafting around for ages and have developed a liking for chocolate cake since getting the implant in my arm and taking pill together!!

I am heavier than I have ever been which is depressing the hell out of me!! :-(

I am off to the docs to see if he'll remove the implant so I can get back to normal!!

After that I am heading straight to Superdrug for my slimfast supplies to try!! It is a first for me and I am quite apprehensive as I love my grub!!! But at the same time I do not want to get any heavier!!

Plan of attack:

Slimfast regime, exercise including jogging, 30 day shred DVD and zumba DVD. Twice daily vibrostep sessions!!

Will be on the forums daily for support and tips!!

Btw I am 5ft 6ins and 15stone exactly (ouchy) and a size 18.

Speak soon xxx Sarah :)

staticmap

Hi Greedyguts and Welcome.

You have actually posted in the diary section and may get a lot more replies down in the general bit!

Fingers crossed that it is the right plan for you xx

Good luck xxx my Sis wants her implant removed too! I'm on the depo and it's also the devil lol !
xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Wow Leeds, what a fantastic weightloss x

Oops!! Was reading the diaries and I've popped it in here!!

Implant out 7 sept woohoo!! xx

Yay for getting the implant out so soon.
I have never had it but my sister did and she gained two stone in about 10mths, she also came out covered in spots but they kept refusing to take it out! She did get it out in the end but unfortunately never managed to get back to her skinny size 8 body!! Not sure what she did next but given that she is due her first baby in four weeks....probably nothing Oooops!

I use the powder and jyst shake it up in a lidded cup thing I have that has a kind of grill that slots into it. I havent tried Asda version, but I am going to give the Tesco Ultraslim a go as of Tuesday, when I get my shopping.

Good Luck with it x

I have never been skinny in my life but I was a size 14 for years til I got the depo then the implant. Just can't wait til I get it taken put to see what it's like to have no hormones in my body!!

I'm going to start on Sunday as I am out for a meal tmrw nite :)

Xxx

Back