Constant Weighing

I used to be a daily/several times a daily weigher. Then I got bored of fluctuations, so I decided to only weigh IF it was first thing in the morning AND I had proper "emptied". So usually twice a week now.

I did an experiment where I weighed myself 10 times in one day and my weight fluctuated about 6lbs during the course of 24hrs. It's made me realise the value of weighing in just once a week. x

i dont go to a class so always weigh in at home but im obsessed with standing on the scales lol, i do it every morning as soon as i wake up :0 but in doing that i see just how much my weight changes from day to day...its quite shocking really......i weighed one day and i was showing 2lb heavier than last WI but the next day id lost it again, i dont take midweek WI too seriously it just allows me to guage my loss overall throughout the week i suppose x

I found i weighed myself once in the morning and then again at night but it did become over obsessive on wed weigh in's. Silly really cos it dont do any good lol

I try so hard not to weigh myself ! BUT when I stopped weighing myself 12 months ago that is when I got bigger again - I tend to only weigh myself over the weekend to try and keep myself on track as weekends are always a bit of a bother where there is extra foods in the house or DS & his GF come over etc etc.

Hubby is marvellous. WILL only weigh himself on Tuesday mornings as Tuesday evening is my weigh in night at class.

I wish I had his willpower though.

I used to weigh myself everytime I went past the bathroom, unsurprisingly every time it showed different. Now i dont own scales and I dont miss them, i can feel if ive put on so i dont need them anymore x

My scales say on them not to put them in the bathroom as the humidity affects the reading. Wondering if this is contributing to the weight swings. For those that are weighing often it may be worth keeping your eye on whether the scales weigh more or less just after someone has had a bath/ shower in the room. :)

I try so hard not to weigh myself ! BUT when I stopped weighing myself 12 months ago that is when I got bigger again - I tend to only weigh myself over the weekend to try and keep myself on track as weekends are always a bit of a bother where there is extra foods in the house or DS & his GF come over etc etc.

Hubby is marvellous. WILL only weigh himself on Tuesday mornings as Tuesday evening is my weigh in night at class.

I wish I had his willpower though.

Yes. I am sure if I had carried on weighing myself regularly I would not have had such a shock when I first went to SW!!!

Its amazing how much weight can creep back on when you are not looking.

Back