Constant wind

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
HI all!

Is anyone sufferiing with constant wind? Sometimes when I'm in work I obviously don't want to pass wind so I hold it in and get cramps and bloated. Even at home I'm not comfortable just doing it in front of my partner so I'm running the toilet all the time do do it but I'm talkin like about 5 times an hour! Is this Normal! X

Haha join the club. I have IBS anyway and suffer a lot, but I find the more veg I eat the worse it becomes especially if I make it into a soup

Ive had it since I was 3yrs old - doctors called it a lax bowel. - I try to avoid the foods that set it off but sometimes I cant resist as I fancy them. Mayonnaise is a killer for me as it has raw egg in, I cant eat too much red cabbage or anything too spicy. Fried onions is another they kill me, pork is another. I get a really bad pain in my tummy, then a sudden hot flush ( and I mean hottttttt) to the point where the sweat is teaming out of me, then I literally have to run to the loo. it affects others the opposite way - where they have to take laxatives, that has never happened to me . If your problem continues I would look at what your eating try to eliminate things, and then go to docs if no improvement

Its very common to get problems like this and its because of the change in diet. Suddenly your gut is having to do a lot more work to process all the extra roughage. It does usually get better as your body get accustomed to its new regime but drinking lots of water can help and I find peppermint tea great for the digestive system :)

Yup, count me in too! Soup does it for me for sure, Imake the speed soup because its my fav but full of beans and boyo boy, that'll sort me out good and proper!

My hubby won't let me eat egg and beans together for that very reason!

If its really bad my hubby will say " for gods sake go into another room* my reply * awww I only wanna share my love puffs with you * he just cringes haha

oh yes, that is me, it's constant, luckily my hubby and kids aren't bothered in the slightest, it just gets embarrassing when I'm out and about and at work, though I work alone as a hospital domestic and have some air freshner with me at all times just in case ;)

Such a special time :). Well I've always been windy but I do increased problems after a stir fry. Had 2 stir fries this week - my poor family!!

Still my motto is 'when within, better out than in' ie once behind closed doors in the privacy of our home fill ya boots!

CJ xxx

Back