Constipated! >:-/

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I've been quite constipated for the very first time on this diet - my meeting with the porcelain last night was not a pleasant experience, lol! :(
:sick0019:
:sign0131:
Anyway last night I look 2 Senna tablets before going to bed (like Senokot, only Super Savers' own make - cheaper!) and this morning everything was fine! :D

I assume this is OK? (Hope so, I feel much better today! :))

my meeting with the porcelain last night was not a pleasant experience, lol! :(
:sick0019:
:sign0131:

LOL.

Yes, senokot is fine. Try to avoid constipation in the first place by using fibre89 or fibresure, psyllium husks or other preventatives. Don't use them if you get constipated though! Just use regularly with your shakes.

Glad you got some relief there:D

good post how much, of the physillium husk , or fibre 89 can we use in a day?

It's a funny thing, that was the first time I'd had it on the diet (and I drank masses yesterday) - hopefully this is a one-off! :eek:

I am regularly constipated no matter how much water I drink and the fact that I use the Fibre 89. I've started to take a tablespoon of linseeds every morning and it seems to be starting to do the trick.

I am regularly constipated no matter how much water I drink and the fact that I use the Fibre 89. I've started to take a tablespoon of linseeds every morning and it seems to be starting to do the trick.
My mother takes linseeds for her diverticulitis (recommended by her hospital consultant). I reckon linseed must be a bit of a wonder food, it seems to be marvellous for the digestion and seems a fairly mild form of roughage (whilst still doing the trick!).

Sparkles following your previous posts i bought some linseeds yesterday. fingers crossed and i am suffering and very cranky with it.lol

Sparkles following your previous posts i bought some linseeds yesterday. fingers crossed and i am suffering and very cranky with it.lol
Fingers crossed. There's nothing worse is there. Give it some time and they should work. I know they normally work a bit quicker for me than they are at the moment but it's probably lack of solid food to get rid of! It's starting to get easier. I know it sounds really stupid, but move around a lot as well-gravity really does help! :D

Fingers crossed. There's nothing worse is there. Give it some time and they should work. I know they normally work a bit quicker for me than they are at the moment but it's probably lack of solid food to get rid of! It's starting to get easier. I know it sounds really stupid, but move around a lot as well-gravity really does help! :D

Funny you should say that!!

I have only been having probs the last week or so. Since i started working , and im in a small shop just stood on my feet all day!! lol

I shall b doing laps of the shop now.lmao

Well I'm in a desk job, sitting down all day and believe me the only time I've been desperate to go is when I've had to rush round the shops after work.:D Typical:rolleyes:

I had this problem when I first started on the bars and had to have dulcoease (not dulcolax). I've also been having a glass of Andrews salts a day which hasn't affected my weight loss at all and hasn't given me any problems otherwise!

Back