Constipated!!

xKazHx

Hi,

Can anyone help me pleaassee?! I really need to go to the toilet (sorry tmi!) but can't - can we use laxatives? If so which ones are the best?

Thank you! xx

Yeah, we've all been there! ;) Just pop a couple of Senokot (or any own brand Senna tablets) when you go to bed, and it'll sort itself out, lol! :D

I heard drinking hot water does the trick. It can't hurt, more water the better they say!

Good luck xx

I suffer terribly and I am sure I would not go without Dulcolax - my CDC told me these were okay and they do work.

Discovered a really good thread..

if you stick

Sh*tter's

in the search at the top (and change it to a minimins search), it'll come up.. called the

100% Sh*tter's Club

Haha - good name - Great advice...

Vx

Personally I'd try one senna tablet and give it 8 hours or so before you try a second one. Two may be a little too effective!

The Senna Extra didn't even work for me, I took them 4 nights in a row, then resorted to dulcolax. Every 2 or 3 days I take one and night and go to the toilet the next morning. I definately wouldn't go without taking one though.

I take linseeds-a couple of tbsps every day and that seems to work. If I have any problems I also use Dulco Ease. Hasn't been so much of a problem since I started having a bar every day.

Back