CONSTIPATION OR OTHER

yotlane

Now I know bowel movements are not what is usually discussed. However, i have a particular problem that has developed in the last few days or so. I am accutely aware that constipation is often a feature with TFR programmes, hence the gallons of water. However, I seem to have the opposite problem, if you get my drift! I don't normally suffer like this, but boy is it become a problem. Any suggestions or ideas would be great!:confused::sick0019:

Ok so firstly everyone talks about bowel movements on here if they are doing TFR so have no shame! but yes, I also don't suffer from this often (especially not on Lipotrim) but every so often generally around the time I feel gassy in relation to coming on (sorry) I experience a similar situation. Not every month or anything but there you are.

The best I can suggest is sit tight because it passes :) if not the pharmacists always tell you that your health comes first so if there is anything your Doctor recommends then do it (I just finished a round of erythromicin for my tonsillitis whilst on lipotrim) generally as long as it isn't sugar coated it's ok. If you check the bag it says you are even allowed tablet sweeteners in your drinks so pretty much any medication you take should be ok.

CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCESS SO FAR - you are doing SO well x

Oh but whatever you do do NOT drink less - dehydration will not help, take painkillers if you need them for the pain but, as I said before, don't take any other medication unless your doctor tells you to!

Thank you! It's interesting about the water, I was thinking of cutting it down a little for a few days. However, I have checked my weight this morning and don't seem to have shifted anything so far this week (so definately not going to lose another 4lb this week). The other thing I have found is that I have zero energy and feeling just fed up. I have given myself until my next weigh in, and if I dont feel any improvement, I may need to begin refeeding. I really dont want to to that, but I feel sh*t!

Hi seen as were talking about toilet issues could I ask a question its abit tmi but I need to know why please if someone could help. This is my 3rd day on lipotrim and been to toilet first time there wasn't much but it was black I know sorry but just a bit worried x

Now I know bowel movements are not what is usually discussed. However, i have a particular problem that has developed in the last few days or so. I am accutely aware that constipation is often a feature with TFR programmes, hence the gallons of water. However, I seem to have the opposite problem, if you get my drift! I don't normally suffer like this, but boy is it become a problem. Any suggestions or ideas would be great!:confused::sick0019:

At first I couldn't get away from the toilet, the shakes would pretty much go through me. But then realised I was making them too watery; once I made the shakes to the correct thickness, everything righted itself :)

At first I couldn't get away from the toilet, the shakes would pretty much go through me. But then realised I was making them too watery; once I made the shakes to the correct thickness, everything righted itself :)

Think i'll be watering down my shakes! :) i long for the day i can poo without ducolax lol (sorry! tmi)

Hi seen as were talking about toilet issues could I ask a question its abit tmi but I need to know why please if someone could help. This is my 3rd day on lipotrim and been to toilet first time there wasn't much but it was black I know sorry but just a bit worried x

The reason there isn't much is because very little of what you are ingesting isn't water! That is so normal - I also find that it gets very dark when on lipotrim - so do not worry this also may be tmi but sometimes there is so little it comes out in tiny dark pellets - poo gets really weird on lipotrim!

Hopefully I haven't totally grossed you out :) but you do not need to be worried - there are times when I only poo once a week (but pee like a racehorse like ten times a day)

Thank you! It's interesting about the water, I was thinking of cutting it down a little for a few days. However, I have checked my weight this morning and don't seem to have shifted anything so far this week (so definately not going to lose another 4lb this week). The other thing I have found is that I have zero energy and feeling just fed up. I have given myself until my next weigh in, and if I dont feel any improvement, I may need to begin refeeding. I really dont want to to that, but I feel sh*t!

If its making you feel really crappy then maybe that would be best, but try not to give up! If (like when I get this) it is related to your time of the month, your non weight loss may also be related to that (I had one week where I put on half a kilo because it was the week that I was due on) again sorry if that is tmi.

i think you had the best idea stick it out until through the next week and if you still feel crappy and aren't losing any weight then maybe reconsider, refeed and don't get upset about it - I tried so many things before I found lipotrim and none of ten others worked for me so it's about finding what works best for you, if this isn't it then that's fine, but if you can stick it out then it is really worth it.

let us know how you get on! X

Thanks thislittlepiggywentonadiet it seems to be ok now and im just taking dulcolax maybe 3 times a wk to stop constipation xx

Well I am still at it. I did lose another 4lb this week, so more than happy. This has given me another boost to carry on. I know we all have good and bad days! Getting into the old size 14 has also helped, so as they say 'onwards and upwards' or should I say downwards! :)

Well I am still at it. I did lose another 4lb this week, so more than happy. This has given me another boost to carry on. I know we all have good and bad days! Getting into the old size 14 has also helped, so as they say 'onwards and upwards' or should I say downwards! :)

I felt rubbish last week with a virus and throat infection I also was going to give up as I was fed up and miserable but the scales seem to keep me going. Good luck what ever you decide :)

I guess I'm the opposite of everyone here, as I've not had a bm since I've started on lipotrim. (just over a week). I know its not healthy and have tried a few products, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Hi sess69 try dulcolax they are very good take one on a night before bed and it will work I use them and ive got bowel damage and they work on me xx hope they work xx

Back