Constipation (sorry!)

lumpybumps

Hi all. Just wondered what you find works best for the constipation? I know the husks are good but I can't get to a holland & Barrett at the mo so I need something I can get from tesco or the chemist! Have tried fibrogel and its not working :(

Sennakot never worked for me, delcolax is good. Only take 1 to start with, other week I took 2 and thought I was going to die!! Sweating like you wouldnt believe!!

lumpybumps said:
** Really should have listened to Keighleyjo ** :rolleyes:

Oh no did u take 2 I have done that once and never again lol I always take one on a Sunday night that's it :)

nothing tastes as good as slim feels :)

Yep, I took 2!! I was so bunged up And had such a painful tummy I thought there was no way 1 was gonna work!! Eeek

lumpybumps said:
Yep, I took 2!! I was so bunged up And had such a painful tummy I thought there was no way 1 was gonna work!! Eeek

Oooh poor u

nothing tastes as good as slim feels :)

My CDC recommended slimmers tea....100% allowed.....gives a proper poo(sorry) no tummy pains or runny tummy. You can get it on eBay....also called ballerina tea. I have one bag stewed in water before bed every night, first time I did Cambridge I suffered terrible with constipation and the fibre did nothing for me.

Hi all! Sorry for hate crashing here- I'm currently doing slim and save- was just fishing about for posts about constipation because I am at my wits end today! I've had barely any movement at all for over a week and a half now! Tired ducolax, took 2, 2 nights after one another and the teensiest bit of movement happened on third day ( sorry for such a lovely disruption lol) and so started taking fibre gel on Sunday and still nothing :(. Any other tips at all! Seriously feel so uncomfortable and massive lol!

Hi all! Sorry for hate crashing here- I'm currently doing slim and save- was just fishing about for posts about constipation because I am at my wits end today! I've had barely any movement at all for over a week and a half now! Tired ducolax, took 2, 2 nights after one another and the teensiest bit of movement happened on third day ( sorry for such a lovely disruption lol) and so started taking fibre gel on Sunday and still nothing :(. Any other tips at all! Seriously feel so uncomfortable and massive lol!

Hi all just thought i'd add bit of info....taking fibregel or cambridge fibre when you're already bunged up is not going to help with the horrid issue :(, will just make it worse, you have to clear the blockage so to speak first lol.:eek: Do not take laxatives regular, they can do more harm than good, best thing is something like movilcol or laxido, they are a softner and encourage your bowel to move in a kinda way, laxitives are very harsh. You can get it from your gp or over the counter :) x

Back