Constipation

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by Vic79, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Vic79

Vic79 Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

Anyone else suffered with constipation? I've been taking xenical for nearly 2 weeks and have been eating low fat foods and drinking loads of water (approx 6-8 glasses a day which is loads for me as I never used to drink any really)

The only thing I can think of that could have caused it is the pepsi max I had yesterday, i've not had any for a while, could this be the reason? I still had loads of water yesterday too.
    :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pink_kelly

pink_kelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    Yeah I do get blocked up, defiantly, try taking some senecot or eating loads of fibre - mushy peas are good too!! No tango man for me - I'm the opposite!!

4. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    It is the change in your diet that causes constipation, not anything specifically that you have eaten. It is a common problem, eat plenty of fibre and if you really need it ask the chemist for a mild laxative. Your body will adjust itself to the new regime over time.

KB

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.