Constipation

JoD63

Hi,

I'm approaching the end of wk 4 on LL and am struggling with constipation. I am drinking 4 - 5 litres of water a day, with the LL water flavouring and yet I'm still not going to the loo properly. :confused:

Any tips or ideas please, as I'm sure this is going to show on the scales this week and that'll really upset me.:cry:

Many thanks.

I got some dulcolax i take one before bed & next morning i go, there great as they dont give you the runs.Ive ony had constipation about 4 times all the time ive been doing ll.good luck.

Thank you

I've heard of dulcolax but not benefibre so I might try one of those. I was worried anything might interfere with the programme.

Many thanks,

8E857D~1.GIF

I find the water flavouring helps me, maybe try adding a little extra to give a stronger flavour to see it that makes a difference as you are allowed an unlimited amount.

Thanks andrena & iceycold.

I do use water flavouring but not lots as it's SO expensive (at least I think it is).(Having a family to feed I find the £66 a lot added to usual food bills each week too :eek:) I will try though. Plus I've bought some Dulcolax to use tonight from the chemist.

Fingers crossed!

Hello! I've had the same problem. Not to be too graphic, you might want to try one dulcolax and then another one next night if you still need it, rather than two at once, which I've found rather...dramatic!

It's worked!

Chemist gave me glycerin suppositories:giggle: to try today before the dulcolax.

I have tried and OMG :clap:.......say no more. Plus he said to take a dulcolax tonight. Reckon I'll weigh 3 stone lighter tomorrow at weigh in! Lol :D

Back