Constipation!!

caroline4013

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I have just been reminded why, (when I had done so well with CD before) that i stopped doing it! That's because I struggled big time to go to the loo, and it has now happened again. I am gutted because I have found the diet absolutely great with such amazing results but I have been in agony for the last 3 days as I just could not go to the toilet. I have had senokot, dulkolax more than 3 litres of water etc etc but all to no avail.
I have now had to go back to normal eating over the last few days as I just could not carry on feeling so '*****' (pardon the pun)
Has any one else had the same experience and if so what have you done to rectify the situation
P.S I have to say that under normal circumstances my bowel movements are not brill!!!

Hi hun,
my 1st time on cd a long time ago i got this. but now i started taken psylium husk tabs take a few a day and they help keep you regular. make sure you have cleared the blockage 1st though take them from day one when u start back cd if ya do. i got mine in h&b x

Hey hun, my mum has had this really bad on the diet and takes senakot for it. She was in alot of pain with it but she has moved upto 810cals and doesnt have a problem with it anymore. Maybe you could try that.

I hope you find something that works hun xx

Back