Consultant Update

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Had our stand in consultant last night, who is also the area team leader. She definitely has quite a way to go until she reaches target, but i found her very knowledgable. A bit too aggressive in her manner, it was a bit "well you need to try harder". But i didnt find her off putting. she was trying to get everyone to go to Gatwick for the "become a consultant" meeting, but luckily for me it is my sister and brother in laws wedding on that day. I would make a horrible consultant.

went to class last Wednesday. i was a bit late but by all accounts they should have been still doing their Body Image Therapy. But there was another consultant there and everyone had gone. I went in there and said "am i too late" and the lady said "yes" she was really really abrupt.

I couldnt go on Thursday as i was working until late and we dont have any classes on Friday, so i have lost a week of my countdown. Now the reason why i was late was that i had to go with my sister in law to Guys Hospital as my nephew had a major, major operation.
Got my class tonight and i am just hoping that it is either the rude woman or the area manager, i have a few things to say !!!

That's dreadful! Had she packed the stuff away already? Sometimes we have late comers, and so long as our C is still there, she will weigh you.... I would definitely be having words, if it isn't the area leader or the rude one I would definitely try and get a number or phone SW direct to make that complaint... or at least get an extra week added to your countdown, since you DID show up.

What a terrible attitude!

Get in there and give her hell - you are a paying customer after all, and I'm sure the area manager will not be pleased to hear about this.

That's dreadful! Had she packed the stuff away already? Sometimes we have late comers, and so long as our C is still there, she will weigh you.... I would definitely be having words, if it isn't the area leader or the rude one I would definitely try and get a number or phone SW direct to make that complaint... or at least get an extra week added to your countdown, since you DID show up.

she still had her computer open and there was another lady packing up the leaflets and the cooking books that we can look through. the scales were still out though.

i will see what they say today and if i get no joy then i will speak to SW headquarters.

i wouldnt have minded if she had been polite about it, but she was so so rude, plus it was really raining and i had rushed to get there.

Back