consultants

purple_rain

Silver Member
I really want to join a class when the new plan comes in but im scared that the consultant will discuss my weight with other people like her family and friends:cry:. Please reassure that they dont....

They absolutely dont! I used to worry about things like that but believe me after being a helper at a class you neither have the time or inclination to really pay attention tp anyones weight. And remember leaders will be doing several classes a week. Plus the fact do you really think her family or friends will be interested unless youre losing a massive amount of weight and even if she did I bet it would be 'someone at my X class'

Im sure its against their rules too.

I don't mean this to come out sounding like a snotty cow (I promise) but why would she? There will be probably about 20 people in the class and it's really unlikely she's going to go home and talk about them all with her family. Please don't let this stop you going to a class...

One of the best peices of advice anyone ever gave me was 'why would people talk about you? you're not that interesting!'

;)

I don't mean this to come out sounding like a snotty cow (I promise) but why would she? There will be probably about 20 people in the class and it's really unlikely she's going to go home and talk about them all with her family. Please don't let this stop you going to a class...

One of the best peices of advice anyone ever gave me was 'why would people talk about you? you're not that interesting!'

;)

Lol, i agree, we just arent that interesting! hahaha. They wont be allowed too, plus if they talked about you it wouldnt be by name, just so and so is doing so well and i am so proud of her!

A friend showed me a post on a forum and a husband of a consultant referred to the members as 'fatties', just got me paranoid.

Then thats pretty much the husband being a bit of a prick eh? In order for someone to be a consultant they've got to have done the programme themselves haven't they? In which case they're entirely understanding and not judgy at all :)

Yeah, your probs right. It wasn't ww the post was about it was a different weight loss class but just got me thinking, but yeah he was probs being ignorant and generalising. I do think i need the support from a group and with the changes coming in it would definately help going to class.

A friend showed me a post on a forum and a husband of a consultant referred to the members as 'fatties', just got me paranoid.

Haha, I refer to myself as a fattie and other people saying it doesnt bother me! Everytime i see my nan she asks have i put on weight and i look abit chunky :eek:

I also call WW Fat fighters as everyone is fighting the fat LOL ..

Im 100% sure they dont rli care what your weight is... unless you do REALLY well they might say 'so and so has lots 18lbs in 5 weeks' but they wont say what your weight actually is just the lose.

One lady in my group has lost 32lbs in 8 weeks!!

Back