Consultation tonight eek!

Loser85

Gold Member
Hiya all,

well have my 1st consult booked for 5.30 tonight. Kind of nervous as i know theyll tell me im morbidly obese. (maybe over that :S)
But i guess itll never be that bad again so no need to worry. Once tonights over with i can start my LT journey. Excited but nervous. :)

Hey hun - don't stress about it. The hard part is done - deciding to go on this diet. And don't worry about your classification. I was told I was super morbidly obese and brushed it off with a "not for much longer" and a big grin. It will work. The pounds will fall off you. Good luck and remember to keep coming back here for moral support. xxx

Well done for taking the first step!

The first few days will be a bit hard (im just on day 6 myself) but trust me it does get easier. At the start I was convinced I wouldnt be able to do it but now only on day 6 I noticed a slight change in my appearance I feel loads better and more importantly Im NOT hungry!!!!!!!! The sachets and water really fill me up!!! There are definatley an aquired taste but you will find one you like : )

Good Luck tonight and if you have any questions or need any support just pop on here everyone is really friendly and will be able to answer any questions you might have : )

happy slimming!

I will keep coming back here, especially for the 1st week anyways! It usually takes me about 5 days to get into ketosis properly. So as you can imagine for my 1st week i should be quarantined, or at least muzzled! My OH says the 1st WI i totally change lol. B!tch to fine again in about 10 mins flat. Oh the joys of TFR diets.

All the best I hope you have an easy week. Good Luck for your first weigh in and losing the '*****' :p:D xx

So how did your consultation go? Who cares what classification they put you into, like you said you wont be in it for long and it will be the last time you're in that one.

Good luck, stay strong and come on here for support and advice, it's a lifesaver.

Everything went fine, weighed less than i thought which isnt a bad thing. Have 7 each of the shakes to try. Not sure about the soup though as she told me i couldnt have salt. Will have to see how i go.

I definatley rate the chocolate and the strawberry as you can make ice smoothies or a nice hot choc! The vanilla is also good as if you like coffee you can add some to it and have a latte! Personally the vanilla is not for me!

The soup is another i cant get used to! Its very bland and although you read that people add pepper or chilli you shouldnt really do this as it affects ketosis!

Good luck and enjoy!

Back